Bad Andy still looking for a nice home

cheri rich

Reaction score
MY BAD ANDY IS IN PRISTINE CONDITION,NEVER PLAYED WITH BY CHILDREN,IS IN A SMOKE FREE HOME, ALL HIS LIMBS ARE IN WORKING BENDABLE CONDITION,HAIR IS STILL NICE A AND YELLOW,PINK SMILE HAS NEVER FADED.HE IS APPROX, 12" AND ABOUT 11 YEARS OLD.HE IS VERY RARE AND DEVELOPED FOR THE DOMONOE CHAIN,THE AD FLOPPED,SO THERE WERE NOT VERY MANY BAD ANDY'S MADE. MOST WENT TO CHILDREN,MY LIL GUY HAS LIVED IN A NICE CHINA CABINET AND WRAPPED IN TISSUE PAPER, I WAS LOOKING FOR $700.BUT IN THE ECONOMY. I WILL LET BAD ANDY GO TO A GOOD HOME FOR $300.00 THIS IS A VERY FAIR PRICE. EVERYONE HAPPY HOLIDAYS

cheri rich

Reaction score
Happy belated newyear all, well it looks like the muppetts are back in the swing of things, I guess the frog and his slightly overweight girlfriend,will have the hearts of another generation,i'm happy for them.BUT!,I'M A MUPPETT TO! ok, i'm not in a rock band,or tell jokes, or 6ft tall with yellow feathers.I delivered pizza's.And got fired,not my fault the people,that are the movers and the shakers,dropped the ball.and the Noid got the job,America likes a rubbery,slightly anxiety ridden,dude.over a darling monkeyish muppet,is not my problem,hey everyone has their 15 minutes of fame,but are their not managers out there that should be looking for work for me.Gee,Steven Tyler got American Idol. How about something for me? you got eleves in trees selling cookies,cheetahs selling cheese flavored fried crisps, pigs and lizards selling insurance.COME ON,WHAT THE HECK? i can sell something,sneakers,lunchsnacks, Well,anyway.Mom hasn't sold me yet i go up on ebay friday. She figures if i don't sell after awhile,i get packed,in one of those boxes like for bridal gowns,and put away for future family. I doubt i'll be fought over like they will for the silver and crystal,and dad's old bowling ball.but maybe oscar jr the 3rd,will open up the box and say.MA..I'LL TAKE HIM,and i'll have a life like budlight year and woody,and cookie monster...hope all have a great year....ANDY

cheri rich

Reaction score
I donot know how,but i didnot write the above post. Iam stunned,as i would not write that kind of post,it has the writings,of one of my darling family members. however im not sure.but that for sure is not my writing