Bad Guys/Villains we didn't root for

Drtooth

Reaction score
I love to hate him, LOL. I actually do prefer him over Darth NOOOOOOOO Vader (I know, blasphemy!) simply because I prefer characters who like what they are. Vader's power comes through his conflict about his Freudian issues, while Palpatine's your classic sociopath who thoroughly enjoys being evil. With all the hypocrisy I've experienced in life, it's refreshing to see someone who just revels in being oneself.
And political power... let's not forget about political power. The machinations of the prequels were all his, and all for political power. That's a message that outshines the films.

Still, George made a huge mistake in the movies not giving Darth Maul more screen time... he was the BEST thing about the first movie, but the film would rather spend all its time Naspod racing...

But I DO hate the 2 trade guys with bad Chinese accents.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL, I remember watching a review where they were griping about "the guy who sounds like Mojo Jojo" (or maybe it was the video game, I forget), and then they were like "Hey, that IS Mojo Jojo!" LOL.

Drtooth

Reaction score
LOL, I remember watching a review where they were griping about "the guy who sounds like Mojo Jojo" (or maybe it was the video game, I forget), and then they were like "Hey, that IS Mojo Jojo!" LOL.
Retrospectively, I kinda like the allegory of the fact that offensive Chinese stereotype characters are trying to disrupt trade in their favor...

I'm just saying...

We Got Us

Reaction score
Mr. Snow in Person of Interest. He's just one of those thoroughly obnoxious, thinks he's so suave, doesn't have a clue what he's doing CSI agents. Bleck.

Yorick

Reaction score
One more thing on Palpatine...it's amazing how much we love to dislike him, since his actor Ian McDiarmid seems to be such a friendly person! The man who did the original Palpatine voice, Clive Revill, is also super nice, I hear!