Band arangements

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Okay so heres a shortish story that I've had in my head for a long time and finally wrote. But then I decided why not post it here because I have nothing else to do with it.
It will probably seem sad at first but I promise it'll get better.
So don't kill me right away. Anyways here's the prologue and I'll try to get chapter one up tomorrow sometime.

Prologue: two months.
Dr. Teeth called the band to a crashing halt.
"Let's take five everyone." He said.
Zoot left to go have a nap and Dr. Teeth and Animal went to go find food.
Janice set down her guitar and walked over to Floyd who had taken a seat on the edge of the stage.
"Hey babe." He said pulling her down beside him.
She kissed his cheek and took his hand twining their fingers together.
Floyd stared at the ground in a daze. Janice turned his face towards her catching a glimmer of almost sadness before he blinked and it was gone.
"Is everything like okay honey?" Janice asked unable to forget what she'd saw.
"Ya it's all good babe." Floyd replied returning to his usual hip self.
Janice smiled and kissed him softly before resting her head on his shoulder.
She could trust that it was all alright, that Floyd was telling the truth. Right?
Wrong.

Janice opened her eyes from the dream that left her shaken each time.
Why hadn't she seen it?
The pain in his eyes the missing piece. She never knew he was broken.
She sat up and brushed the hair from her face. It was 2:45 according to her alarm clock.
With a sigh Janice pulled herself out of bed as of two hours and forty five minutes ago it had been two months.
It had been two months since she last saw Floyd. He'd left saying he needed a break, from the show and band. Even her.
Janice felt her heart break more as she padded over to the calendar on the wall. The floor was freezing on her bare feet but Janice ignored it and crossed a big red x over today's date.
She looked around her room it was decorated with old posters of bands and movies some as old as the seventies and eighties when everything was perfect and Floyd was still here.
She could hear the rain hitting the window mirroring her mood perfectly. Janice walked back to her bed and laid down and for the millionth time since Floyd had left she cried herself to sleep.

Sorry it's short but chapter one is coming soon.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
:eek: Mucho shocking! I love this so far! This chapter reminded me a bit of the song "Goodbye My Lover" by James Blunt

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 1: gone.
In the first few days after Floyd had left Janice was inconsolable and unreachable. She spent days in her room crying and dreading the next few weeks while Floyd was gone.
She was so upset not even the remaining band members and her best friends could help her.

Today Janice got up got dressed and walked downstairs for breakfast.
The first few weeks had been hard and when the news got hold of the story it got harder with reporters constantly outside and following her wherever she went. Even being in the house was hard. She found herself walking downstairs only to have everyone watching her.
Even Miss Piggy felt lonely because she had no one to karate chop.
Dr. Teeth gave her a welcoming grin as she got some cereal and sat down across from him.
"You alright for practice today?" He asked. Ever since Floyd left he'd lost his usual crazy but cool attitude and was much calmer and somber.
"Fer sure" Janice said with little enthusiasm.
"Two months" She sighed.
Dr. Teeth nodded softly and rested a hand on her arm.
"Jan I could tell you it'll be alright and that he'd be back soon but…he hasn't called and he never told us where he was going." Dr. Teeth told her.
Janice nodded and looked down.
"But I know he will come back." Dr. Teeth added.
"You rully think so?" Janice asked.
"That I know so." He replied.
And for a minute they both cheered up a little.

It was at band practice later on did Janice feel her worst.
Clifford had subbed in for Floyd for the past two months. In Janice's opinion he was great but he wasn't Floyd and without Floyd the band didn't feel the same. Even the show audiences knew it.
The first time the band had played without Floyd all they got was a forced applause and a bunch of confused looks.
Dr. Teeth was about to start the next song when Animal gave a shout of boredom and frustration and bit a cymbal clean in two.
"C'mon Animal one more song?" Dr. Teeth asked.
"NO SING NO SING!" Animal yelled pounding on his drums wildly.
"Here lemme walk him." Clifford said.
"Here" Dr. Teeth tossed him the chain.
Clifford attached Animal and hurried off.
Janice sat on the edge of the stage and held her head in her hands. She couldn't help but feel as though Floyd was truly gone.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 2: Gig
Minus Floyd the band didn't do to well. Clifford helped out but there were times when he couldn't be there.
The band finally found a good gig it was an actual concert. Janice had actually been happy when Dr. Teeth had told the band but then the fact that Floyd wouldn't be there settled on her and she felt sad again.
For over a month the band had been preparing for the concert and they weren't about to let anything ruin it for them.
Today Janice got ready and tried to make herself as excited as possible but then she thought of the gig which made her think of the band which lead to thinking of Floyd and suddenly she fell to her knees and cried all over again.
She couldn't help herself as she cried on the floor her lithe frame quaking with tears. She missed him so much she missed his voice and him always being with her and especially now she missed his arms her comforting her. But if he hadn't of left she wouldn't need comforting.
Footsteps echoed down the hall and there was a knock on her door. Janice dragged herself to her feet and reluctantly opened the door.
"Hey Jan, Dr. Teeth wants us downstairs for practice." Clifford said.
"Oh okay" Janice said still wiping tears from her eyes.
"Are you okay?" Clifford asked.
"Ya I'm fine." Janice replied. Clifford nodded and walked back down the hall.
Janice got her guitar and followed downstairs.
The rest of the band was waiting downstairs.
"Ready to go?" Dr. Teeth asked.
"Fer surely" Janice said walking over.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 3: the return of comfort
Janice was happy to escape the craziness of the theatre.
Is this what Floyd felt like?
Is this why he left?
Janice thought to herself. If this was the reason it made no sense Floyd would've told her right.
Clifford opened the door after her.
"Hey Jan are you okay?" He asked sounding genuinely concerned for the lithe guitarist.
"Um totally I just needed a little break is all." Janice replied.
"It's not just that is it? It's him right?" Clifford asked.
Janice sighed Clifford had a point once again Janice had let her mind wander to Floyd and it broke her heart.
"I guess like…ya. It's hard Clifford like I rully have no idea what to do," Her voice cracked and she knew if she didn't stop talking she'd collapse on the ground in tears. "I miss him so much. He totally left like how can I deal with it?" She said.
"No one expects you to Jan. we're all here for you. What Floyd did in my opinion was careless and cruel. But that's no reason not to try, to be happy again" Clifford told her.
Janice nodded and leaned against the wall. "I'm just rully confused right now." She muttered her eyes boring into the ground.
"I know and the band especially Teeth are trying to help you. But what can we do Jan we can't bring him back." Clifford said.
"I'm sorry, I'll try you totally have a point I'll try to be happy." Janice said forcing a smile to prove her point.
Clifford hugged her "but if you ever need help just ask."
"Thank you." Janice whispered stepping back and giving him a grateful smile.

"Its okay this is the best way to get over him." Miss Piggy told Janice who nodded.
"Now walk in there and don't think of Floyd." Miss Piggy said stepping up behind Janice.
Janice turned and looked at the sports store in front of her. It was packed with guys. Guys that would help her get over Floyd.
"Let's go." Miss Piggy said leading the way inside.

"That was a disaster!" Janice cried holding the ice pack to her head.
"Moi told you to stop staring at the ground and pay attention to the guy in front of you but you mumbled something about Floyd backed up and walked straight into a shelf of bowling balls.
"I was there you rully don't need to repeat it." Janice said.
"Hmm well if that didn't work I don't know what will" Miss Piggy said.
"Fer sure I don't have a clue." Janice replied.
Miss Piggy suddenly smiled and looked at Janice.
"What?" Janice asked.
"We're going you the mall." Miss Piggy replied.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
-is still wondering why Floyd left- This chapter is great, but....WHY FLOYD LEAVE? :grr: I'm really sorry, but that's just the one thing that's bugging me about this whole story. :embarrassed:

Other than that, it's really good. And at least Janice is trying to get her mind off of Floyd in the latest chapter.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
You'll find out soon enough haha (evil grin)
I'll post more soon so stay tuned.