Barely a week

Drtooth

Reaction score
As you can tell from the title, It's been barely a week since I joined up for this fine message board. I just had to change my profile because of a typo! It reads that I am a student in an ANT college!!!! I feel like such a doofus. Oh well. If none of you can tell, my little icon (that I got just yesterday) is of Strong Man of the old, obscure show, the Mighty Heroes. I wanted something NO ONE would ever think about!

Anita3434

Reaction score
Hello

Hello this is my first time on the forum and i dont really know what im doing. i thought your post was cool hense the reply.
Anita3434:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA!

Hiya to you for a weeks worth of posts, and to Anita3434 who is obviously very easily entertained, which leads me to post THIS JOKE:

Two men are walking along the sidewalk when suddenly one man grabs the other by the head and shoves it into a light pole. "OW! What'd you do that for?" asks the second man, and the first man points to a sign and says, "Just following the law!" The sign said "Bump Ahead!" Huh? HUH? WOCKA WOCKA!!

FOZ

Anita3434

Reaction score
joke??

I think you should stay away from the fozzie jokes mate.

was amused though!

Luke

Reaction score
Anita

You thought THAT was funny ? Jeez - and i've been trying so hard all these years !

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Shows how hopeless I am...

I actually RECOGNIZED the picture in your profile. :rolleyes:

Did you ever see the episode of Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures where they actually brought the Mighty Heroes back?