Barrio Sesamo Character List with pics

alancke

Reaction score
Hello,
New here and I am looking for information on international versions of Sesame Street. The first thing I am looking for is a character list with pictures of Barrio Sesamo the version from Spain.

I've been to the officail Sesame Street workshop international page but they have no info on Barrio.

Can anyone help?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... I'd be wary of trusting that Muppet Wiki website. If you want, go to the "Muppet Listings 15.0" thread in the Classic Muppets section. Go to the first page and you'll find the last version posted of the list I'm working on. There are no pictures, but at least you can cull through it to find all the entries from Barrio Sesamo I have by checking for "SS Spain".
Hope this helps and welcome to Muppet Central.

Pino

Reaction score
That version is from my hand (muppetwiki) and I can shore you its up to date and correct..
vale?:excited:

zanimum

Reaction score
Pino said:
That version is from my hand (muppetwiki) and I can shore you its up to date and correct..
vale?:excited:
I have to agree that the Muppet Wiki is pretty darn stable. The rare times there has been misinformation posted by anons, it's routed out instantly by the admins there.

Nick

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... As for me, I'll go on not trusting it, not because of the Muppet fans behind it, but because it's an off-shoot of Wikipedia.

BTW: Still hoping for people to help with the international characters, whether confirming or not. The list of internationals on Wiki isn't as complete as the ones from my Muppet List, but then again, I'm missing some of the ones they've got. And Graph Zahl is not an SS German version of the Count, that's just his name in German from the translations or dubbs of sketches featuring him from the US version and that's why I'm not counting Graf Zahl as a new addition for the list.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Believe me, you can trust it. There's lots of reliable sources there, even some unexpected "helpers" have worked on it. If something is wrong or we're not sure about it, we debate about it, and whoever has the best solution wins out.

I don't think any of the Wikipedia people are working on it. Would any of them add stuff about Mildred Huxtetter, Beanbo, or Gorg Youth/Beauty Cream? :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Guess not... But Wikipedia rules still govern there. That's kind of what makes me hesitant about taking what I've got so far for the list and putting it there, or even working with what they've already got for when I finally take the list to its fullest Muppet Universe potential.

BTW: You back from Spring Brake? Sent you a message, hope you had a good time and welcome back pal.