Barry Has Surgery! Yay!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yep thats right my friends, on the 27th, two days AFTER christmas, I have to have a jaw surgery. This will be my 22nd surgery so far. I have to stay over night too, so I will be bringing muppet dvd's to cheer me up with my pain. But hey, all I get to eat is Ice Cream, Smoothies, Milk Shakes, and Jello! Yay! haha. But yea, I havent had a surgery since around 2001. So this oughta be fun.... :zany:

Skye

Reaction score
Aw Barry, I'm really sorry to hear that. But hey, that diet you'll be on is the kind of one I wish I could be on! :wink:

(((Barry))) Lots of luck. I'll be thinkin' about ya. And I bet you'll be 100% before you know it. :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yay! Ice cream! Smoothies! Milkshakes! Jell-O! ... Jell-O? Oh, well.

Have fun, and feel better, Barry!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Good luck Barry. I'll be thinking of you when I pray and meditate upon Scripture.

And enjoy all that yummy food :big_grin:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Thanks Martin, Scoot, and Shimlefizzy!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Yep thats right my friends, on the 27th, two days AFTER christmas, I have to have a jaw surgery. This will be my 22nd surgery so far. I have to stay over night too, so I will be bringing muppet dvd's to cheer me up with my pain. But hey, all I get to eat is Ice Cream, Smoothies, Milk Shakes, and Jello! Yay! haha. But yea, I havent had a surgery since around 2001. So this oughta be fun.... :zany:
22 surgerys in 15 years?! Wow, that's rough man! What all have you had done in the past?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
trust me I have a list. But I have a rare syndrome called "Nager's Syndrome." It doesnt effect you mentally (though it has made me insane) but it effects the way you look and weakness in bones etc.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
But I have a rare syndrome called "Nager's Syndrome." It doesnt effect you mentally (though it has made me insane) but it effects the way you look and weakness in bones etc.
[/LEFT]
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that... does that explain what you once said about only having three fingers on each hand?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
My Pal Snowthy said:
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that... does that explain what you once said about only having three fingers on each hand?
Yes it does! :smile: