Bart, Bert's brother

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
I suppose Aunt Mathilda is probably the mother of Brad, Bert's nephew.
For Brad to be Bert's nephew, than Brad's parent would be Bert's brother or sister -- not Bert's Aunt. Aunt Mathilda's kids would be Bert's cousins. Aunt Mathilda is the sister to the mom or dad of Bert (and Bart and Brad's mom/dad).

muppetmonster

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy,

I am more than thankful you are trying to help me with this. It is just people tell me I have great writing skills, but I have a whole load of writer's block. I am more better at thinking of ideas and jotting them down than putting them together. I really like your input, it is very much appreciated, but I just can't think of an good idea. I guess I don't know "Sesame Street" as much as I thought. Thank you for your help, and maybe if you have an email or screen name, maybe we can discuss this idea together. Thanks.

Muppet Monster

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
muppetmonster said:
Bill Bubble Guy,

I am more than thankful you are trying to help me with this. It is just people tell me I have great writing skills, but I have a whole load of writer's block. I am more better at thinking of ideas and jotting them down than putting them together. I really like your input, it is very much appreciated, but I just can't think of an good idea. I guess I don't know "Sesame Street" as much as I thought. Thank you for your help, and maybe if you have an email or screen name, maybe we can discuss this idea together. Thanks.

Muppet Monster
You can contact me for discussion at martinj@aapt.net.au
Best wishes muppetmonster

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Have you noticed my e-mail in this thread muppetmonster?
If you are still interested in trying to get my help with your story I'm very happy to hear from you.
I'm a writer myself actually and I've self published a secret agent adventure so I can be very insightful with my gift for thinking up story plots and putting them together.

muppetmonster

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy,

I have noticed your email in this thread. I am very interested in getting your help with my story. I would also be very happy to share my ideas for plots with you as I have lots of them (they are not even all about "Sesame Street" either). Thank you so much for your help, I will be sure to email you as soon as I can. Once again, thanks a lot.

Muppetmonster

muppetmonster

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy, I am just wondering if you received my email. Thanks.

Muppetmonster

superboober

Reaction score
And the one question on my mind is whether Bert's nephew Brad, whose bath Ernie so memorably usurps, is Bart's son. Can anyone take a gander here?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
muppetmonster said:
Bill Bubble Guy, I am just wondering if you received my email. Thanks.

Muppetmonster
Muppetmonster I replied to your e-mail saying I would be pleased to confidentially discuss your ideas with you though perhaps it would be a good idea to do them one at a time and see if I could help you boost confidence in writing fan fiction by yourself.
I even sent a second reply to say I was waiting further word back from you.
Haven't you been receiving my replies buddy?
They don't appear to be returning undelivered back to me though. That's very strange.
Regards Bill Bubble Guy

muppetmonster

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy,

I am sorry, but I did not receive your reply, or any of them for that matter. Try replying to my email again, maybe I accidentally erased your email again. Try to reply again, and I will be sure to respond to your email. Thanks for your help.

Muppetmonster

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
muppetmonster I can't understand why I'm not hearing from you:confused:

I can only think that you must be somehow accidentally deleting my e-mails unread. I thought for a suggestion do you have google e-mail? Because if you do and if you also have google talk I can try chatting online with you about your story.

If you have access to this my gmail address is martinjenator@gmail.com

If you would like to give me your gmail address I can add it to my list of contacts.
It would really please me to be a help to you if I can establish a communications link.
Otherwise I hope you are able to find someone else who can give you confidence.
I wish you well friend