Batman Madness

mr3urious

Reaction score
Off topic, regarding Bayformers... the CGI was the least of the film franchise's problems. In fact, I'd wager to say the CGI was probably the best thing in the films. Not to mention it would be impossible to recreate giant robots in anything but CGI... and they tried.
But practical effects were used for stuff like explosions and cars being flipped over. To the series' credit, they mended those two well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think the overly annoyed fanboys can stop calling this a Batman vs. Superman movie now. Not only is Nightwing confirmed to appear, but it looks like we'll finally get a theatrical appearance by Wonder Woman.

Clear and obvious, they couldn't make a JLA movie when they wanted to, so they just turned the next Man of Steel into a JLA preview film.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, Gal Gadot from the Fast & Furious series will be playing the role of Wonder Woman.

Didn't know Nightwing had been confirmed for the movie though, what I'm hearing is he'll possibly appear in Arrow. Which leads me to love and hate the series at the same time. From the moment Oliver Queen made his first appearance in Smallville's sixth season I said, they've just made the inclusion of Bruce Wayne/Batman complete unneeded in that franchise's universe. And because they couldn't make a stand-alone Batman series at the time, they just made into Arrow which has been uber-awesome what with the second season's cast of the League of Assassins.

Meh, at least I've got other movies to command my interest in the upcoming months.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I haven't heard much about the Nightwing addition since they first announced it. Still, it's nice that this movie won't be the Batman Vs Superman film fanboys were whining about. Now it will be a JLA movie that fanboys will whine about.

I love how all these movies are going to be the worst thing ever sight unseen. Then they'll be the worst films ever because they changed the mythos just a bit to work in a plotline of a movie, vs a long running comic. Imagine if they had the internet when the 1989 Batman came out and the man who would become the Joker killed Bruce's parents instead of Joe Chill. Oh, we're all fine with that, but you try and turn the Mandarin into an allegory for terrorism, and it's the worst thing ever.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, and though I didn't see it, I still can't laughing at the rube who defended Batman and Robin's cinematic superiority over the Nolan Bat-trilogy.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really think we need to appreciate how horrible that film was and how Joel Schumacker had no talent to begin with. Really, no one understands the pain of a TRULY bad movie anymore, especially a comic book based one.