Batman: The Terror That Flaps In The Night

grail

Reaction score
first off, yes...the title is a joke.

this is something that got started due to a discussion about the Daredevil movie over on the Palisades board. i opened my big mouth and mentioned that many moons ago i had come up with some ideas for the next Batman movie. Well, apparantly people wanted to see them, and i decided to dig it out of the mothballs, and see what i could do with it.

living in a world where instant gratification is the norm, and because i only get a chance to write during my (nearly nonexistant) free time, i decided to put it up for people to read as i went along. that way i can get feedback and change things as necessary. so far it's going pretty well, but now that i'm back on here, i thought i'd show it to people here too! there are quite a few folks who's opinions i very much respect that aren't on the Palisades board, after all.

so, without further ado, i present to you Batman: A Study in Fear

BTW, i know it's not to actual script form...i'm just writing it for fun, and i'm not gonna purchase scriptwriting software for that...sorry

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Though I'm probably not one of the people whose opinions you respect, here's mine anyway:
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! I LIKE it!!!! Scarecrow was ALWAYS one of my favorite villians, b/c he had so much cool potential for really psycholgical stuff, since fear is so multi-faceted.....And I've always loved Bruce and Dick's relationship.....The two fight too much to ever notice they actually CARE a/b each other! And the characters' backstories, and plot points are actually pretty TRUE to the comic books!!! Which means, of course, it'll never be made in Hollywood!!! Just kidding!!! .....Anyhoo, yeah, I really, REALLY like it!!!