Be expecting me VERY less around here...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My DSL connection was cut off, and we can't get it back on till Wednesday, so for right now, I'm having to use dial-up, which is really slow, AND a free AOL internet service which is ever SLOWER...I mean it took me five minutes just to log on here. Plus, since my parents have to keep the phoneline open during the day, I won't beable to log on until after 8 or 9 at night, so, looks like I'll be a little scarce around here for the next few days or so.:cry:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**huggles** Snowthy! We'll miss you. Don't worry, we'll have a big party with muffins and panguins when you get back.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
**huggles** Snowthy! We'll miss you. Don't worry, we'll have a big party with muffins and panguins when you get back.
Oooh, a party?! YAY!!!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Awww Snowthy, I'm sorry to hear you're having problems, but the time should pass by pretty quickly, and you're not cut off completely...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Awww Snowthy, I'm sorry to hear you're having problems, but the time should pass by pretty quickly, and you're not cut off completely...
Yeah, that's ONE good thing about this.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That's von! Von good thing about this! Ah ah ah! *thunder and lightning*

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, even though you won't be on as much. You'll still be on. So, it's not that bad.

Daniel

Katzi428

Reaction score
Awww Snowthers...I'm sorry.Hurry back soon.
(Computers can really be a pain in the butt!)