Beaker Chia-Heads?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I just thought of an idea to have a Beaker head pot so you can grow his hair, like a chia head pot.I know they have made Daffy Duck and Homer Simpson, so I wish they would make a Beaker pot.Only thing is that chia sprouts curly, so it would have to be planted with straight growing sprouts like grass.I might try and make one.:eek:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I just thought of an idea to have a Beaker head pot so you can grow his hair, like a chia head pot.I know they have made Daffy Duck and Homer Simpson, so I wish they would make a Beaker pot.Only thing is that chia sprouts curly, so it would have to be planted with straight growing sprouts like grass.I might try and make one.:eek:

You could use that "cat grass" stuff, it grows pretty much straight up and it's really easy to take care of.
Also, would you use a Mega Beaker figure or sculpt your own head?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just finished making my Beaker grass head.I was going to use a Palisades mega Beaker and cut his hair off and hollow out a space for soil, but the prices are fairly high on ebay, so I used a beaker and added eyes, nose and mouth from Fimo.
here he is

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
What a great idea & the final result looks amazing. Good job. :excited:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Very cool idea. Beaker is one of my favorite Muppets of all time :eek:
Meep meep meep.

Princeton

Reaction score
That's wonderful! Is his 'mouth' on a hinge?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks for all your compliments.The mouth is just static.I sculpted an open position and stuck it on.