Beaker Playset in England !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I didnt even think that the Beaker Playset was shipping yet, Due to the changes in the figure. But a friend of mine bought it in Fobidden Planet in Manchjester, England !

Is it one of the older, not retooled ones ?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I believe Forbidden Planet paid a premium rate to have some product air freighted to them. They must have received it by now. Well, there you go UK'ers...you now have the drop on a product. You definitely would be the first to receive this item!

Ken

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
KEN!

Im gonna go get mine tomorow !!

YAY I LOVE IT!

See ya

AdrianFaulkner

Reaction score
Some distributors fly product into the UK.

All the Spawn stuff is, and I know Palisades' distributor over here flew a bunch of Muppets Series 1 in, with more following by sea.

The upside to this is that the UK often gets product about 2 - 3 weeks before the US.

The downside is that it puts up the price.

This might be why people are seeing different prices for Muppets figures...relating to the difference between shipped by air or shipped via sea.

£25 for the playset is really good value. Usually I work out a decent conversion rate to be 1 pound = 1 dollar, but you find that the larger stuff costs more to ship so it then starts going up the larger an item is.

sal

Reaction score
I got my Muppet Labs playset on Thursday 20th (in UK). I ordered it from Forbidden Planet, mail order. It is very impressive (as are the other 4 items) although a bit fragile. Not a play set for the 3 year old in the house!

Anyone know how someone in the UK can get hold of any of the "exclusives"?

gorry

Reaction score
well i'm picking up an extra vc beaker for Warrick and he lives in the uk...................