1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Bear at Muppetfest

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by muppetperson, Jun 20, 2006.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

At the end of Muppetfest,all the performers were signing autographs.The person who was Bear was there with a sign so people knew who he was.I found a picture of the performer with Bear on Muppet Wiki, that lists him as Noel MacNeal.I went to stick it in my autograph book, only to discover that the person at Muppetfest was Josh something(cant make out surname).It had Noel MacNeal as the spirit and voice.Was Josh just a stand in at Muppetfest?Does anyone know his full name?:confused:
  2. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Yes,his full name is Josh Cohen.He stands in to do Bear,when Noel can't.
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Oh, I thought you meant the Bear from this forum, LOL!
  4. muppetperson

Thanks, JoeyMuppet.Does Josh also do the voice or just the body?
  5. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

I think he does both,but it may just be the body.Also you can call Joey,but it doesn't really matter.Either one is fine.
  6. muppetperson

Thanks, Joey.