Bear in Playhouse Disney Live!

MissterPiggy

Reaction score
Still planning on visiting Playhouse Disney?

Drop me a line and let me know what's going on...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I saw this show at Disneyland and I really liked it. Although, the main "token human" guy was best. He had so much energy and sang so good that I wish he had his own show really.

Oh, I just realized I might've just posted about the guy I saw at the show. I was there on Sept 22nd or 23rd around 3 pm, MissterPiggy...was that you?

MissterPiggy

Reaction score
Just so you know....

That was me in doing Bear both days that weekend. Glad you enjoyed the show. I'll be sure to tell "Jamie" that he has fans at Muppet Central! If anyone else plans on coming down to see the show, let me know. We can try to set up some photo ops after the show! FUN!!!
MissterPiggy

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
MissterPiggy said:
That was me in doing Bear both days that weekend. Glad you enjoyed the show. I'll be sure to tell "Jamie" that he has fans at Muppet Central! If anyone else plans on coming down to see the show, let me know. We can try to set up some photo ops after the show! FUN!!!
MissterPiggy
Oooo WOW!!! :smile: nice to meet you. I seen PlayHouse Disney Live @ Walt Disney World here in May (2005) in Florida. Great show, I loved it so didnt my cuz and shes not a big Puppet fan, a Miss Piggy fan, but NOT a puppet fan! I happen to LOVE Puppets and Yes Muppets! lol :stick_out_tongue:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
MissterPiggy said:
That was me in doing Bear both days that weekend. Glad you enjoyed the show. MissterPiggy
Hey MissterPiggy!

I was there with Fozzie that day. What happened at the end of the show? Bear started to talk, then was abruptly cut-off mid-sentence. Then "Jamie" said, "Well, that's it! Bye!" and ran off the stage. Wasn't there supposed to be a "Goodnight" song?

:stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, MissterPiggy!

I do love the screenname for sure. I wish we had known you when we were out there. WOE has an annual pass, so he should be able to come out and say hi just about anytime.

Being in Memphis, I doubt I'll be back out that way for a LONG time! But, I hope to meet you and Jamie when I do!

Oh, and you have to let us know what Jamie thinks of having Muppet Fans as Fans of his! LOL!!

MissterPiggy

Reaction score
Minor Muppet Mishaps...

So from time to time... something goes wrong, and we aren't able to continue the show. I can't recall exactly what had happened during that show, that we had to cut it short (sans the Goodbye Song).:embarrassed:

Most likely, a prong or trapdoor under the stage hadn't locked correctly, making it VERY dangerous for "Jamie" or Bear to walk across the stage. You never know what's gonna happen, and when. But occurances are rare.:concern:

I let, "Jamie" know about his Muppet fans, and he laughed. He's so used to the little pre-schooler set screaming his name to get his attention, but he's not sure how he would have reacted had it been a couple of 20-30-something's yelling for him. I'd love to see it! LOL!

If ANYONE is ever visiting the park, come by and see our humble show. We've been awarded attraction of the year, so we're pretty proud of ourselves. Send me a message before-hand, and we'll see about taking some pictures with Bear!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Great news on the award! Is that in Disneyland Park only, or attraction parks collectively?

You know, in 1993 or 1994 I won the Disney Spirit Award as an employee of The Disney Store. Do they still do that company-wide? (That was back when The Disney Store was more...Disney).

I wish I had known you and Jamie back when I visited! I would have cheered for you both if nothing more than to see if I could make you blush a little! HA HA!! Well, not that I would have seen YOU blush, but maybe Bear might have turned more reddish-orange in the cheeks. :smile:

Reaction score
I must concur from the East Coast show. We love to peform for you and love it when adults enjoy the show just as much as the kids.

And come see me, er, Bear in the parade.

AAO

Reaction score
Hey there... I'm apart of the Playhouse Disney team as well... I'm friends with well Treelo and Pip and Pop.. also with a few of the other characters. OH! Franklin Heart... I see you have a pic of ol' Seby on there... I'm real good friends with him too at VOLM..