1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bear on Hollywood Squares

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by Drtooth, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Drtooth Well-Known Member

No this isn't about the Hair Bear Bunch!!!

Is it true that Bear (in the big Blue House Bear) is going to be on this week? Please reply!
  2. Phillip Administrator

3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah! They were reruns. It was on my Hollywood Squares providing affilliate, any way. Funny thing though, for some reason the station messed up and played one half of one episode and the second half of another. Luckily Bear was on both.
  4. dwmckim Well-Known Member

Sorry i'm late on this thread but since it may help people catch this on a possible rerun i figured it was worth responding to.

The episodes that aired that week were different than the ones in April. I've been waiting for those episodes to be rerun since i missed getting the Monday episode on tape.

These were different (or at least the ones that aired in my area were) as they featured Whoopi Goldberg's last episodes with a running gag of her square getting filled with more luggage as the week progressed.

...and i ended up missing the MONDAY episode of that block as well since it was preempted for news.
  5. beaker Well-Known Member

>>>These were different (or at least the ones that aired in my area were) as they featured Whoopi Goldberg's last episodes with a running gag of her square getting filled with more luggage as the week progressed<<<

ack, I missed these! I would have loved to see Bear on here.
    So am I correct that all 3 major Muppet franchises have appeared? Lets see, Kermit/Piggy/gonzo, Elmo, and Bear...yep!
  6. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I think Big Bird an' Oscar, as well. I think they've appeared quite a while back, in the 70's or 80's as well (it's been around for quite some time). I think Miss Piggy was on it in the 80's version!