Beat the Time-The Last Show?

mikealan

Reaction score
I'm going to write this 2-part sketch of the last show of "Beat the Time", which will be a little different than all of the other "Beat the Time" shows. Enjoy!

mikealan

Reaction score
Part 1

(the “Beat the Time” logo with a clock for it appears on the darkish-blue screen as the theme from “Mystery Guest” plays)

Announcer: It’s time to play everybody’s favorite stunt-show, “Beat the Time!”

(fades to the game-show studio)

Announcer: And now, here’s the host of our show, Guy Smiley!!

(the audience cheers as Guy Smiley struggles to get through the golden glittering curtains with a little grunt and enters the studio.)

Guy Smiley: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is Guy Smiley, America’s favorite stunt-show host of America’s favorite stunt-show “Beat the Time”, one of the top five game-shows of all time! (the theme stops playing) This may be our last show, and we’ve got the biggest stunt of all time! (audience oohs and ahhs) Yes! If our contestant can find all of the items from previous shows, he or she will win a fantastic prize. So now, let’s meet our newest contestant, Johnny Neutron!

(audience cheers and Johnny Neutron, the Lavender Anything Muppet boy with same clothes as Jimmy Neutron enters)

Johnny Neutron: Thank you! Thank you! It’s nice for me to put on the show, Mr. Smiley.

Guy Smiley: Now Johnny, (very enthusiastic) are you ready for our biggest, most challenging and most difficult stunt ever?

Johnny Neutron: Yes I do but I think I can do this real fast.

Guy Smiley: Well, you have to and all you have to do is to find all of the items from our previous shows and these items are three things that rhyme with the word ‘rain’, five things that contain milk, two things that come from the sky, three things that start with ‘SN’, something that falls down to the ground, ten things that come from books, something that comes in two’s, four things that are shaped like circles, five things that begin with the letter ‘S’, all of the letters of the alphabet, five things people ride on, five things that are naturally orange, four things that begin with the letter ‘R’, three things that help you see in the dark, and four things that you eat for dinner.

Johnny Neutron: Wow! That’s a lot of items! I mean, this is like a big scavenger hunt!

Guy Smiley: It sure is, but it’s a game and you’ve got three minutes to find them all.

Johnny Neutron: Oh boy! I’m sure I can do this real fast.

Guy Smiley: Are you sure?

Johnny Neutron: Uh-huh.

Guy Smiley: OK. On your mark, get set, GO ALREADY!!!

(clock starts ticking)

Johnny Neutron: But wait, I’ve got this secret invention to help me…

Guy Smiley: YOU SHOULD GET GOING!!! GO! GO! GO!

(Johnny Neutron runs out of the studio with his new invention)

Guy Smiley: (looking at the clock) Will he do it? Johnny Neutron now has two minutes and forty-five seconds to find everything from previous shows, but-

(many rumbling sounds are heard and the lights fade on and off until on again.)

Guy Smiley: Wait a minute! What are these sounds? They can’t be! It sounds like it could be a clone machine! But oh, no! They can’t be!! They sound like-!!!!

(the wall collapses, as Johnny Neutron Clone 1 rides on the surf of letters of the alphabet with sunglasses on crashes into the studio. Johnny Neutron Clone 2 runs into the studio real fast, holding a cookie and a trash can lid, then pointing at the clock and removes his nose. Johnny Neutron Clone 3 runs into the studio real fast, holding a green AM man’s snack of nuts and raisins and a sneaker (which is worn by Telly Monster). Mr. Snuffleupagus crashes into the studio as well. Johnny Neutron Clone 4 runs into the studio as the piece of the ceiling falls down. Johnny Neutron Clone 5 runs into the studio, holding an ice cream cone, cheese and butter. Two cows run into the studio as well. Johnny Neutron Clone 6 runs into the studio, holding a cane and a chain (to which Frazzle is attached). He runs out of the studio and comes back real fast by riding on a train to crash through the studio. Johnny Neutron Clone 7 runs into the studio real fast, holding the “Lightning & Thunder” container. He sprays the container and thunder is heard and lightning is flashed in the studio. Johnny Neutron Clone 8 runs into the studio real fast, holding a tennis racket, Elmo’s red fur and a rectangle. Sam the Robot crashes into the studio as well. Johnny Neutron Clone 9 runs into the studio, holding an orange, a pumpkin, a carrot and a basketball. He then pulls the Pumpkin AM man out of the studio audience. The Pumpkin AM man yells at him, “Hey, get off of me, smart genius!” Johnny Neutron Clone 10 runs into the studio real fast, holding a spoon, two speakers and a ‘STOP’ sign. He runs out of the studio and comes back real fast while bringing Sully into the studio. Johnny Neutron Clone 11 runs into the studio real fast, holding a lamp and a flashlight. He gets into the spaceship, rides on it to capture the moon and carries it into the studio. Johnny Neutron Clone 12 runs into the studio real fast, holding a bicycle and a skateboard. Cars, buses and trucks drive through the studio as well. Johnny Neutron Clone 13 runs into the studio real fast, holding an Oreo cookie and a chocolate-chip cookie. Johnny Neutron Clone 14 runs into the studio real fast, bringing the author AM into the studio, while holding five words. He runs out of the studio and comes back real fast, bringing the Big Bad Wolf chasing the Three Little Pigs. The Big Bad Wolf yells “Come back here!” as the Three Little Pigs scream “RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!” Johnny Neutron Clone 15 runs into the studio real fast, holding a big, juicy steak, a big turkey and a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. He runs out of the studio and comes back real fast, carrying a big hamburger from Charlie’s Restaurant.)

Guy Smiley: WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! YOU’VE FOUND EVERY PREVIOUS ITEM REAL FAST!!! YOU WON!!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Johnny Neutron Clone 1: See? I told you I’m fast and I did it!

Guy Smiley: Yes you did! And because you got every item on time, you’ve won an Official Guy Smiley Science Kit, to help you create your fantastic inventions!

(as the audience cheers, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch, Elmo, Grover, Mr. Johnson, a green AM man (from the ‘SN’ episode), the lavender elderly gentleman AM, the Fat Blue train conductor (both from the “rhyme with rain” episode), a Richard Hunt-voiced Fat Blue tennis player (from the ‘R’ episode), the green AM grocer, two Hot-Pink AM kids, Benny Rabbit, the lavender AM boy (all from the ‘orange’ episode), a Hot-Pink AM boy, a Pumpkin-Orange boy (both from the “things that you ride on” episode), the Fat Blue kid from the “Big Kids Cry” song segment, the lavender AM pilgrim and a green AM French boy (both from the “foods you eat for dinner” episode) enter. They are all angry.)

Big Bird: Hey, you took all of my letters for my word and you brought my best friend Mr. Snuffleupagus and Sam the Robot into the studio!

Cookie Monster: You took me cookies!

Oscar the Grouch: You took my trash can lid, you ding-a-ling!

Elmo: You took some of Elmo’s fur!

Mr. Johnson: I’m now angrier as usual that you stole my big hamburger, the only time I could actually get some good service!
Grover: Yeah and you stole what I am supposed to give to the customer!

Green AM Man: You stole my bag of nuts and raisins!

Telly Monster: You grabbed me into the studio!

Elderly Gentleman: You stole my cane!

Fat Blue Train Conductor: Hey, hey, hey! You took my choo-choo train!

Tennis Player: Hey, hey! You took my racket, right out of my hands! I need that for my Tennis Tournament!

Green AM Grocer: You stole that orange you’re holding and you didn’t pay for it!

Hot-Pink AM Boy 1: You stole our pumpkin!

Hot-Pink AM Girl: We need it to decorate it for Halloween!

Benny Rabbit: You stole my carrot!

Lavender AM Boy: You even stole my basketball!

Pumpkin AM Man: You grabbed me out of the audience!

Hot-Pink AM Boy 2: You stole my bicycle!

Pumpkin Orange AM Boy: You stole my skateboard, you genius!

AM Author: You just interrupted my writing!

Fat Blue Kid: You stole my steak!

Lavender AM Pilgrim: You stole my turkey that I was gonna have for Thanksgiving!

Green AM French Boy: And you even stole my spaghetti and meatballs!

Johnny Neutron Clone 1: Oh, sorry you guys!

(as the theme plays again, they all start chasing Johnny Neutron and his clones. Frazzle chases them as well, so is the Big Bad Wolf chasing the Three Little Pigs. Sully just stands and does nothing while Mr. Snuffleupagus and Sam the Robot watch them.)

Guy Smiley: Well, that’s all of the time we have. Tune in for our biggest “Beat the Time” announcement so this is Guy Smiley, saying “See you for our latest update!”

mikealan

Reaction score
Part 2

Guy Smiley: Hello, everybody! I am America’s favorite game-show host, Guy Smiley, and I’ve got a big announcement to tell all of you from our studio audience and our audience at home about our show, “Beat the Time.” I’d hate to say this, but I have to. You see, “Beat the Time” used to be one of the top five game-shows, but now it stank, because what I have discovered on our ratings chart is that 19% of the fans liked our show and 81% of the fans disliked our show. You see, our idea for our show was to let our contestants find items, but when they took them away from other people, they got very upset. Well, I don’t think it’s my fault for that, because it’s my show! Wait! I know whose fault it is for stealing people’s items! It’s the contestant’s fault!

(audience boos and hisses)

Johnny Neutron: (entering) Leave me outta this game! HMPH! (leaves furiously)

Guy Smiley: Well, I’m sorry, but I lied! It’s MY fault for letting contestants steal items from other people!

(audience boos and hisses at him louder)

Guy Smiley: Well, I just have to say that we will not be producing any more episodes of “Beat the Time” and we will not be airing them on television!

(audience gets very upset)

Guy Smiley: I’m sorry, but all of our future “Beat the Time” episodes we’ve planned for have been cancelled, but don’t get upset, studio audience. I think we’ve got a better game-show for you to watch! The better game-show we have planned for is called “The Crime Game!” I know you’ll think this will be a better game-show, right?

(audience gets up and become angry at Guy Smiley)

Guy Smiley: Uh-oh! I don’t think I’ve got great game-show ideas at all!

(the theme plays, the audience starts beating him up and Big Bird, Elmo, Grover, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch, Telly Monster, Mr. Johnson and other Muppets from previous “Beat the Time” episodes enter and blow raspberries right at Guy.)

(cuts to Ernie and Bert watching TV)

Ernie: Bert, I don’t know why “Beat the Time” got cancelled!

Bert: Maybe the show went low budget.

Ernie: Well, I’ve just found out that stealing items from other people is not very good for the show. They would go to jail for that.

Bert: That’s true.

Ernie: Maybe that’s the reason why this show got cancelled.

Bert: We’ll see about that. Oh! In the meantime, let’s watch “The Wonderful World of Pigeons” instead!

Ernie: No, I think it’s a dull show!

Bert: Why not? It’s the most exciting show of all time, better than “Beat the Time!” (laughs)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Lol,that's really cool having all the mupets from previous Beat The Time gameshows come into the very last gameshow.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! That was funny. For the moment, I thought you copied my idea. But, now I see what your up to and it was funny. Great job.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That must have been a real challenge, including everything from every actual Beat the Time sketch and everything from most of the Beat the Time fan fics.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So does this mean we can't do anymore "Beat The Time" fan fics.?

mikealan

Reaction score
GuySmileyfan said:
No. We'll keep writing Beat the Time.
As we keep writing more Beat the Times, I think I can combine them into my last show sketch to make it updated!