"A Day in the life"
"Magical mystery tour"
"Lady Madonna"
They're my favourite Beatles songs.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
S'pose I'm more of a 'Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons' gal. :flirt:
I love Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons too! What a great band! My favorite song from them is called "The Night." It's one of their lesser known songs than something like Candy Girl.

I also love the Beatles. Another awesome band from the 60's that had great music like Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, A Day in the Life, Magical Mystery Tour, Day Dripper. etc........

Electric Light Orchestra is another great rock n roll band that I like to listen to. Also CCr, Rolling Stones, Heart, Yes, Beach Boys, etc.

The funny thing is I like all the music from the 50's through 80's but I can't stand any of today's music because 99.9% of it is horrible.

ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My brother and I used to watch Yellow Submarine everytime we'd go over my cousin's house.My favorite tune of theirs right now(I sing it all the time),is Across the Universe. I'm surprised somebody else know Give My Regards to Broadstreet too.I had the videogame for the Commedore 64,I miss playing that.I'm still stuck listening to tunes between 1940s-early 1990s;because I really haven't found today's music worth listening too(except a few exceptions).