Become simpsonized

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You sort of remind of B.J. before he let his hair grow out and before he grew his mustache.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Thank you. You look like Milhouses older brother.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It took me an hour to load that darn website and I dont have any pictures of myself :smirk:

So...how exactly does this thing work?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So...how exactly does this thing work?
Get a picture of yourself (or other people like I did) that's AT LEAST 640x480 pixels, and that's of a close-up head shot that's in color.

Upload it, and select the basics while the image is being processed: gender, skin color, age, type of hair, type of clothing, facial hair if any.

Then if your image is approved, it's "Simpsonized", and then the picture is tooned-up to make you or whoever look like a Simpsons character.

Then comes the fun part: deciding on the facial expressions, different kinds of eyes, ears, noses, mouths, glasses, piercings, accessories, clothing, etc.

Then you can download the picture, e-mail it to someone, or download it as an avatar.

Voila.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
ooo, cool

Hmm...it appears to be broked right now. Or its my computer. Its saying Coming Soon, even though it was working fine a half hour ago

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
It doesnt say Coming Soon. It says theres too many people using the site. You should try again later.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Beakerfan it may be that the photo isnt good enough. It has to be one where its a close up of your face.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I can't get it to work either. Everything goes through okay but no "Simpson" pic shows up at the end. It's just blank.