Before You Leap

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Im almost finished reading the book "Before you leap" "By Kermit The Frog", and I have loved everything about this book. The pictures are fantastic! Plus the actually author Jim Lewis does a fantastic job of writing from the character's point of view. Not only that if you have read Jim's biography and know some of the history of the Muppets, he ties everything together beautifully. Anyways I just wanted to know what you guys thought of the book and also has it made an impact on you? I know some of the writing seems pretty silly but there are a few quotes that are too true and definately reflect life. I hope you guys have enjoyed the book as much as I have. If you haven't read the book yet, it is well worth the 20 dollars, well especially if you are a muppet fan. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't believe I've never known about this book!:embarrassed:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I can't believe I've never known about this book!:embarrassed:
GAAAAAAAAASP!! Snowthy, get your little pink butt out there and BUY THIS BOOK!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, yes Snowthy, buy this book! Seriously, you'll read it in a day or less, I guarantee it!

Thanks for the link back to Beau's thread Super Scooter, I had no idea that Jim Lewis had actually posted there! Very cool!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Buddy Beth Boober Gurl said:
Thanks for the link back to Beau's thread Super Scooter, I had no idea that Jim Lewis had actually posted there! Very cool!
Oh he SO did post there! And he made a joke TO ME! MEEEEEE!! Jim Lewis made a joke to me theprawncracker! Whoo!

Katzi428

Reaction score
I bought the book several days ago & I LOVE it!:smile:
And Snowthers....as the others have said..get your rear to your nearest bookstore and get the book!PRONTO!!
Prawnie...I'm really jealous that Mr. Lewis made a joke to you! (Then again I hadn't known he posted around here,so I guess,if I snooze,I lose.)
Mr. Lewis...(oops...I mean Jim) this book is incredible so far!!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I bought this book on the 1st of January! I love it so far!