Benny Rabbit

Kiki

Reaction score
Anyone remember this little guy? he was in SSt a lot in the 90s, and he got irritated easily. Despite this, he still remains on of my favourite and most-missed SSt characters. He worked at The Furry Arms Hotel (...which they should bring that back! ;_; ), oh- and I have a beanie toy of him. :wink:
Last time I saw him he was in the background of a music number. Also, he's performed by Kevin Clash. Does anyone else miss him?

Kiki

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I recall him, very vaguely. I'm going through a 90s nogastagia period atm. Listening to Sonic Youth, Watching SST and Daria...
The name doesn't ring a bell, but the character does.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah! He was great! I like how he was always no-nonsense, buys and got annoyed easily, lol!

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm going through a 90s nogastagia period atm. Listening to Sonic Youth, Watching SST and Daria...
I'm a little bit the same. I tend bag the fact that I was born in the 90s and I go, "I missed out on so much- it's not fair!" or "Soooo much good came out of the 90s- I'm just a lousy yuppie!" but it's prolly not as bad as I make out- heehee. :wink: Plus, a lot of great shows (esp. cartoons) were made in the 90s.

Xerus

Reaction score
I like how at first, Benny refuses to join in the others' fun. But eventually, he always gives in and starts having a good time.

I also like when Benny starts a friendship with Stinky the Stinkweed. They make a great comedy duo. Stinky with his low self esteem and Benny always feels like he has to help him out.

Kiki

Reaction score
I like how at first, Benny refuses to join in the others' fun. But eventually, he always gives in and starts having a good time.

I also like when Benny starts a friendship with Stinky the Stinkweed. They make a great comedy duo. Stinky with his low self esteem and Benny always feels like he has to help him out.
Stinky! I remember him! Awww, he was a great character. I remember watching him quite a bit when I was little.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Stinky! I remember him! Awww, he was a great character. I remember watching him quite a bit when I was little.
I'm a little bit the same. I tend bag the fact that I was born in the 90s and I go, "I missed out on so much- it's not fair!" or "Soooo much good came out of the 90s- I'm just a lousy yuppie!" but it's prolly not as bad as I make out- heehee. :wink: Plus, a lot of great shows (esp. cartoons) were made in the 90s.
Agreed. Everything there is so good. And the stuff I watched as a little kid just feels so good to see again.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I like it when he says "The name's Benny! Not Bunny! Benny!"