Bernard and Rasta join the Ripples Team

intozlight

Reaction score
Hey Y’all

It’s been a while since I have done a new post – busy making puppets J

Bernard (based on the glorified sock puppet pattern) & Rasta Man (based on arms length production pattern) are finished and performing for our children at the ministry.

Bernard’s full name is Bernard Rottingdam IV. For obvious reasons, he prefers Bernard. Bernard is an English-accented know-it-all with a good heart and we expect great things from him.

Rasta Man, well he is just… RastaMan. He is the leader of the Ripples Worship Team and sings our theme song (which can be heard on our website). He is lay back and smooth and always wears his shades – even at night.

Let me know what you think. You all continue to inspire me to do greater things.

Director Davies
Ripples Puppet Ministry

intozlight

Reaction score
Hey All,

I would really love some feedback on what you think about the new puppets! Be honest and constructive. Or just a hi is cool too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Director Davies
Ripples Puppet Ministry

PuppetMom

Reaction score
Intozlight...your puppets look GREAT!! You can tell just by looking at Bernard that he's a genius! Where did you get the glasses for so small a puppet? Did you make them, they look really good. I LOVE RASTA...he's just kicked back, looks like nothing could bother him - will be a great character to show how when we know God's in control, nothing should worry us!! Excellent job!

intozlight

Reaction score
Thanks Puppet Mom for the kind words. I made the glasses for Bernard from stripped heavy-gauge copper house wiring.
I am having way too much fun making the new characters. Ripley is being rebuilt right now to be more performance friendly and he will also be able to squirt the kids. :smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Director Davies
Ripples Puppet Ministry