Bert and Cookie Monster

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi,Has Bert and Cookie Monster ever been together on the show or any skits?

Because the only time I probably seen them is from 1970 where Cookie Monster pops up and dresses like Ernie while he says "Cookies,Hi,Bert.Hehehehe! Also,in 1969 he appears eating ernie's x's.

So,Does anybody know? Thank you for your help. :wink:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
They appeared together in Prairie Dawn's "Tooth" pageant and in "Take a Rest" (along with Grover).

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'd imagine it would have been difficult back in the day both being Frank Oz characters.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Wow. I almost forgot about take a rest.I remember that one.

Thanks for reminding me Boober Gorg.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
They appeared together during season 32 when Elmo made a collage. (That's when they got new performers, though).

They were also in the "Flower" pageant and in the audience of the "Exit" song by Chris and the Alphabeats.

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
The Flower Pagaent was funny! That is probably the most interaction between Cookie Monster and Bert I had ever seen. Cookie Monster was trying to eat the pedals off of Bert and Bert was trying to run away from Cookie Monster. Also don't forget they were in the seasons pagaent together too.

Dantecat

Reaction score
That's true MuppetDude. I almost forgot about that too.

And they were also in The Face Pageant too.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
At the end of the DVD"Bert & Ernie's Word Play",there is a musical number performed by Bert,Cookie Monster and Oscar.The three of them perform a song about their favourite things.