Bert and Ernie and the Letter H

DonMusicFan

Reaction score
Hey guys~

Looking for a little info here. Something I read on a previous thread began to jog my memory. It involved an Ernie and Bert skit where they were home watching TV and the letter H appeared and wouldn't go away. Something along those lines. Anybody remember this? I would love to get a copy of this along with a few other Ernie and Bert classics...I may have to go to the wanted for trade board for this though. Any info would be fantastic. Thanks guys I appreciate it!

Steven

superfan

Reaction score
Oh, yeah!
I'll try to do this as best as my memory allows...:

Bert calls Ernie in to the room because the television is flsahing this white uppercase letter H in the screen. A voice repeats "H H H H" kinda creepy, really. "Something's wrong with the television." Bert complains. Ernie goes in behind the t.v. and "Ah, I see your problem, Bert!" And he pulls out a hat (starts with "H" ), a horn and various other items beginning with H. Satisfied that he has fixed the problem, Ernie backs away from the tv, only to have it start flashing a white uppercase "I" with the same voice. Ernie goes to fix it, but Bert stops him by saying, "No, Ernie! This is great! It's kinda kicky, actually!" (or something along those lines) Ernie shakes his head and leaves Bert to his new 'show'.

Sadly, I don't have the tape, but I hope I at least jogged your memory!

madgoat

Reaction score
how does this work?

how do I see the ma-a-a-a-d goat?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Bert said it is kinda KINKY??????? UM I DOUBT IT

I Do remember this skit H...H....H....H it was weird

MuppetDude

Reaction score
This is the weirdest thing anyone has asked me. :smirk:

I'll have to check.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
This is the weirdest thing anyone has asked me. :smirk:

I'll have to check.

Superfan mentioned it in his post i think it would be cool if he did

only to have it start flashing a white uppercase "I" with the same voice. Ernie goes to fix it, but Bert stops him by saying, "No, Ernie! This is great! It's kinda kicky, actually!" (or something along those lines) Ernie shakes his head and leaves Bert to his new 'show'.

-Superfan

DonMusicFan

Reaction score
Hey..thanks for all the info guys. Thats starting to ring some bells. Now to find someone thats got it to trade! Thanks again!