berts nephew

bradbertsnephew

Reaction score
please send me a pic of brad, berts nephew on sesame street or at least a way to find one. pleeeeez:frown:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Brad's expression and reaction when Ernie brings in the floatie Shark has always cracked me up SOOO hard!

golden teeth

Reaction score
That episode is on right now!

I'm watching the bath sketch with Brad on Sattelite right now (channel Sprout-295). I'm shocked to see it on.

BEAR

Reaction score
How come I don't have this sprout channel? :frown: What channel is it on? Where can I get it? How much is it?

golden teeth

Reaction score
It's on DirecTV and it's only eight dollars a month for Sprout and eleven other channels that come with it.

On Sprout, right now they're showing 80s and 90s episodes of SS.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Classic Sesame Street is back?

Theyr'e showing 80's and 90's episodes on Sprout??? OMG!!! That is so awsome!!! Could you give me some episode descriptions of what the main (street) story of the episodes are about? Are they the same ones that were shown on Noggin, or are they different? Please let me know. This is some awsome news! I'm happier than Iv'e been in a long long time, and I'm definetley going to get Sprout now!

PiLfan

Reaction score
hold the phone...is this something Sprout is doing on a regular basis?...or is it a one-time special thing? no need to rush and get a direct TV channel until you get all the facts.