Best bit of Muppets.Com

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
What do you think is the best part or parts of Muppets.Com; personally I like the bios because it covers such a range of characters!! Even Rowf, Scooter and Sam Eagle are given credit. Although they are a bit fuzzy!

christyb

Reaction score
Well I'd like it better if I could get back in. Oh yeah and tutter you should go to the "Countdown has begun thread" that seems to be where everyone is posting feedback.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
personally I like the bios because it covers such a range of characters!!
I like how the description on the site for central casting is "Central Casting is your source for information about all the Muppet characters." I would hardly call 23 of the core-character all of the Muppets (there are tons and tons missing), plus that's not much of a range. Show me Nigel, Pops, Uncle Deadly, Wayne, Wanda, Bean Bunny, Lips, Skeeter, Robin, Crazy Harry, Lew Zeland, Link, George, or Sweetums; then tell me they have a range (not just in the Bios but anywhere on the site). The Bios are uninformative and only focus on the few major Muppets. Such Rowf, Scooter and Sam Eagle are in there, but they have been "core muppets" for some time (They appear in all of the Muppet's movies). It is a small range, and unlike they say: it is NOT all of the Muppets.

T

timrikthegorf

I really think you are being too harsh. What the heck did you expect? The old muppets.com didn't hav anymore bios than the new one.

beaker

Reaction score
It's definately different than I was expecting. But they use the same writing as weve come to love, even the little hidden stuff. Wish the Chef area was complete. If anyone is familair with the great "Muppets Inside" PC-CDrom game from 1996, this website will seem pretty famailiar.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
I really think you are being too harsh. What the heck did you expect? The old muppets.com didn't hav anymore bios than the new one.
The old Muppets.com didn't (and I didn't like that) but the old Henson.com had tons of them (encluding rare characters).

I am also upset when they say it has "information about all the Muppet characters" when it most certanly does not! I just hope "the others" don't get forgotten by the MHC.

And why is Zoot (and Lips for that matter) not playing with the Electric Mayhem?

T

timrikthegorf

My guess is Zoot is in the yet to be open Muppet Records. Lips has been MIA for a long time though. He was last used in MCC which is like 12 years old now.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
Lips has been MIA for a long time though. He was last used in MCC which is like 12 years old now.
I know, but I still miss him. :frown: