Best Buy Inc/Musicland/Suncoast Sam Goody Media Play Vacation Fozzie

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about when it will be made available for ordering? Series 2 is practically knocking at the door, but still no Fozzie from these guys......

grail

Reaction score
i don't remember where i read it, but i know Ken said that the exclusives would be out after the stage, which is after the regular series 2 figs. my guess would be that they won't go up for any type of pre-order until they hit at least their main DC, so it could be a little while yet. you may only be able to get them from the stores themselves though, no one knows for sure yet.

(oh, for the record, Wookie...rumor has it they're gonna put a Sam Goody in Greenwood Park Mall, so no more driving to Castleton or all the way to the west side just so those of us on the SE side of town can go to a Suncoast...WOO!)

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I'm going to sound real stupid here (when is that different from any other time), but will the blue shirt Vacation Fozzie be in Best Buy stores?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I don't think that is a stupid question at all...the answer is no though. Only Musicland, Suncoast and Media Play stores.

Don't expect the Vaca's to hit until mid to late November. They were always planned to come out about a month after the series, and the regular series delay caused the exclusive delay. We aren't delaying S3 because of the strike delays though, and we'll play catch up on S3, which is still on schedule.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Thank you very much, oh mighty Ken!

:big_grin:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Hey Ken, I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but can you tell me officialy if there are any stores in Canada selling either version of Vacation Fozzie??

Waldorf

Reaction score
Hey Ken, could you please refresh my memory as to when S3 is going to hit stores? I've seen several dates, but could you finally put this to rest for me? Thanks!

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
i don't remember where i read it, but i know Ken said that the exclusives would be out after the stage, which is after the regular series 2 figs. my guess would be that they won't go up for any type of pre-order until they hit at least their main DC, so it could be a little while yet. you may only be able to get them from the stores themselves though, no one knows for sure yet.

(oh, for the record, Wookie...rumor has it they're gonna put a Sam Goody in Greenwood Park Mall, so no more driving to Castleton or all the way to the west side just so those of us on the SE side of town can go to a Suncoast...WOO!)
Is there still a Sam Goody in Circle Center? Stuff closes up so quickly in that dang mall, I dont know whats there anymore. Kind of unrelated, but is FAO still there? I thought I heard somewhere that it got ditched...

I just wish Best Buy hadn't decided to close all of the Media Play stores in Indy. Now I have to drive 3-4 hours if I want to shop at one. THAT is a store I miss........

Sorry for any confusion my title caused. Best Buy Co. Inc owns Musicland, who in turn owns Sam Goody, Mediaplay and Suncoast

grail

Reaction score
yeah, i LOVED media play, and now the closest one is in South Bend. but i think the Best Buy purchase is within the past year, and they pulled out the MP's in like '97...

from what i hear, FAO is gone from Circle Center. honestly i don't know for sure because i avoid downtown. I don't know wether they have a Sam Goody or not, but now that you mention it, i think they may. i may have to look into that this weekend...