Best deals at a flea market...

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Yeah, I know that I'm bringing up the ages-old topic, but I've been thinking, what have been your best finds at your local flea market, be it Smiley's in Fletcher or whatever?

BJ "Mechandise Finding Democrat" Wanlund

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I've found some good things in junk/op shops around here. I havent found much this year except for some old illustrated muppet story books and The Muppet Movie Record in near mint condition with poster for about 0.20c Aud.

Last year Was the year that I found everything, I found an old Fisher price Rowlf puppet in near mint condition for about 0.20 cents AUD. I also found some rare muppet show wallpaper from the 70s, a whole roll untouched!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
At a book sale at my local library I found an old Muppet book, "The Muppets at Sea". It is sort of a comic book about the Muppets taking a cruise, and it is hilarious. I love how it includes even the most obscure characters - like Thog, Nigel, JP Gross, among others. It was supposed to cost 50 cents, but since it was so small the librarian let me have it for free!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I have that book too, theres a few muppet comic style books available. I love some of the books cos the illustrations can be so nice, especially books like Gonzo and The chicken and muppet manners.

Whatever

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
At a book sale at my local library I found an old Muppet book, "The Muppets at Sea". It is sort of a comic book about the Muppets taking a cruise, and it is hilarious. I love how it includes even the most obscure characters - like Thog, Nigel, JP Gross, among others.
Me too! Same book, same place! What a coincidence!

Whatever

Reaction score
No. I do not understand where they get the books from for library sales (donations?) but they sell second hand books that did not belong to the library.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Since I work at Goodwill I see a lot of old stuff but not much latly but we send books that either thats been out in the store for quite awhile and so we send them to the our library so we can then put new or old books out in the store. That might answer your question.

But I look through every box that we get of books so I can find all sorts of Muppets or SS books. I love working there but with Walmart moving in I'll start working there. I can't wait. I'll still go to Goodwill to shop tho'.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I love the responses! Erine, I managed to get that you worked at a Goodwill, like, during another topic; you don't have to keep repeating it please!

BJ

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry about that. Its just that since I don't know who know and who don't I just do it for that.