Best ever sitcom

Drtooth

Reaction score
What is Corner Gas?
You see, if you eat a bunch of beans, and you wind up doing what you have to do after eating them, you aim it out of the corner to no one will smell it... NARF!

Oh love Get Smart. One of my favorites! The movie kind of scares me, though... *shivers* But I hear it's actually pretty good.
Oh, the movie was brilliant. Other than the 2 techheads, it seemed like everyone walked right out of an episode of the show. In fact, I even went as far as saying it was more a well rounded film than the 2 actual Get Smart "Movies" (Get Smart Again and The Nude Bomb) that had Don Adams in it. I really liked the Nude Bomb and Get Smart Again too... so that's saying a lot.

The Nude Bomb was an odd film, though... Barbera Feldon (that's the actress who played 99, correct?) was completely absent... and I can't remember if the Chief was played by the same person (I have to check), but I don't think anyone outside of Maxwell (and maybe 13) were the same actors... It's on a bare bones DVD (not even scene selection menus) if you want to check it out.

I'm really loving Big Bang Theory, and I didn't think I'd enjoy it at first... I didn't even like it until halfway through first season... How I met your Mother I didn't even care for until I read that one of the stars is one of the dudes writing the Muppet film... and I really got into it after that. Though I still think it borrows a lot from Coupling.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am also watching 2 and a half men. Very funny

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I agree and I think that show is very funny, but I can never get myself to go sit down and actually watch it. I have seen a few episodes, however.

unclematt

Reaction score
I love when a kid gets to have the best lines.

Kiki

Reaction score
I love that show so much, always cracks me up. I don't care what everyone I know says, it's funny-as! Finally, something uplifting on TV. The kid's so funny, and so is Birda. I'd like to post some quotes from it in The Quote Thread but a large majority of the best ones are a bit... risque. Lol. I don't like Big Band Theory as much, but I don't mind it.

animal0606

Reaction score
1. Seinfeld
2. The Simpsons
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Family Guy
5. Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
6. King Of Queens
7. Married With Children
8. That 70ies Show
9. The Office
10. Scrubs
11. Mash

unclematt

Reaction score
1. Seinfeld
2. The Simpsons
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Family Guy
5. Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
6. King Of Queens
7. Married With Children
8. That 70ies Show
9. The Office
10. Scrubs
11. Mash
Replace Scrubs with The Cosby Show, Married with Children with Perfect Strangers and Fresh Prince with Roseanne