Best Miss Piggy Outfit...

Misskermie

Reaction score
So, Miss Piggy's love, and need for clothes is big, as well as her wardrobe itself. What's your favorite part of her wardrobe? Your fave outfit? What do you like about her clothes? If she had to wear anything again, what would you choose?

My favorite? Hmmm....

Dress/ Hat combo in The Muppets maybe?

Your turn!

Hayley B

Reaction score
I loved her wedding outfit in MTM. Also thinking of MTM. Her little outfit when she was a little baby.

Her outfit as the Wicked Witch of West in the Muppet's Wizard of OZ. It was so bad looking and I thought it was so awesome. Only one of the positive things I can say about the Wizard of OZ too.

I kind of want to see this again. I keep thinking that I also want to say her spring outfit in the Muppet 3-D.

I might want to add more to this thread later.

Vincent L

Reaction score
It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie:
Miss Piggy in her karate outfit

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm not sure about best -- for me, her worst (recent) outfit is the black-dress with buckle, or the green-shimmery thing that she sometimes wears.

Best recent dress, maybe what she wore for her appearance on Craig Ferguson? That was nice! In fact, most of her recent dresses have been very nice.

mo

Reaction score
wasn't her oscar's dress called wow? I love her hair!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
My favorite Classic Piggy look is what she's wearing when she first meets Lady Holiday in GMC! Also, in her light-purple trench coat in the park, when her and Kermit are arguing. Of course, IMO, that's the best Piggy Muppet EVER, so that helps, lol. Her red/black traveling outfit in MFC is another favorite, what she's wearing while talking to Kermit in the phone booth.

As for her recent designs, I thought she looked pretty good on that E! fashion show with Joan Rivers, and that little extra scene with reporters during the credits of TM. :smile: