Best Movie Ever!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, that's a good point too I guess... though I haven't really noticed it like that before, but then again, there's been talking animal movies as long as I can remember, that I find them to be a big part of the movie world.
It's just out of control! there's only so may you that can do before I'm officially driven crazy. For a while, everytime I saw a new one, I would just go, *Arggggggg, it I see one more talking animal movie!* But they just about worn me out by now, including my penitents.

I absolutely hate talking animal movies. Hate, hate, HATE! The only one I can stand is Look Who's Talking. I especially hate it when they make the animals move their lips and make it look like they are speaking English. It's just weird and CREEPY.
Amen sister!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Whoo hoo! **high-fives I Like Muppets**

But enough negativity. I saw Bringing Up Baby today and I really liked it. Katharine Hepburn is just so good! Classic actresses like her were really talented. I think the standard is alot different today.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score

But enough negativity. I saw Bringing Up Baby today and I really liked it. Katharine Hepburn is just so good! Classic actresses like her were really talented. I think the standard is alot different today.
That's one of my all-time favorite movies! Kate and Cary Grant are absolutely brilliant!

"I'll be with you in a minute, Mr. Peabody!":smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

Yeah! Class? What's that? LOL!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Honestly! lol!

I liked it when she is singing to the leopard on the roof and the people lean out the window as in, "What is she doing?" :big_grin:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Just wanted to put in my opinion about talking animal movies. They do get kind of annoying especially if through out the movie the animals make jokes about themselves. But like D'Snowth said they can be good if done right.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Honestly! lol!

I liked it when she is singing to the leopard on the roof and the people lean out the window as in, "What is she doing?" :big_grin:
That film was the only one in which Katharine Hepburn really let her hair down. She played screwball and slapstick brilliantly. It's a shame she was never given another opportunity to display these particular talents.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Honestly! lol!

I remember seeing that scene Brilliant and Classic stuff!:smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Does anyone agree with me that Babe and its sequel are fab?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I love the original Babe, but I never did have the chance to see the sequel, but it did look hilarious.