Best Place to buy action figures online?

stevegriswold

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there one Internet store that offers most of the figures at a good price with maybe free shipping?

So far the best place I have found is www.wizardworld.com, but they don't have all the action figures. I am not sure if this site sells east and west exclusives. I found the exclusive kermit but not the exclusive Dr. Teeth.

For the the next Series 2 Exclusives does everyone run around to San Diego Comic Com, Musicland, EBGames, and ToyFaire? Is there a way to purchase the Vanishing Fozzie other than going to CA, or paying crazy money on ebay?

For the regular series 2 figures is WWW.EBGames.com the best place to pre-order these?

Thanks for your help,
Steve

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by stevegriswold
Hi,

Is there one Internet store that offers most of the figures at a good price with maybe free shipping?

So far the best place I have found is www.wizardworld.com, but they don't have all the action figures. I am not sure if this site sells east and west exclusives. I found the exclusive kermit but not the exclusive Dr. Teeth.

For the the next Series 2 Exclusives does everyone run around to San Diego Comic Com, Musicland, EBGames, and ToyFaire? Is there a way to purchase the Vanishing Fozzie other than going to CA, or paying crazy money on ebay?

For the regular series 2 figures is WWW.EBGames.com the best place to pre-order these?

Thanks for your help,
Steve
i'm sure someone will post this before i get done, but i'm gonna write it anyway...

first off...HI!

Now then, wizardworld's okay...though don't ask some of the folks here (kidding louis, or muppetlabs, or whatever your actual name is) the reason you didn't find Dr. Teeth, is because Palisades only made a few of them, and they were snatched up immediately. the tux Kermit is a shared exclusive between Toyfare (wizard's toy magazine) and TRU, so that's why it was there.

for the series 2 exclusives, you could try talking to people in here that are going to the cons and get one that way...OR you could go over to the Palisades site, fork over $30 and join their new collector's club! then you'll get a guarenteed shot at all the show exclusives they do in the future.

as for where to order the series 2 figs from...well, i'm not the right person to ask, but ebgames does seem to be pretty popular with the folks here.

hope that helps...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Steve,

Here's the info on the collector's club. You can get all the convention exclusives (like Vanishing Beaker and Invisible Fozzie).

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1432

Also, here's a link to the first four series of figures with links to purchase from EB Games and Amazon. I think EB only charges 3.99/4.99 shipping for as many figures as you want (if they are in stock and not pre-order).

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2002/tms_figures.shtml

If others know of places that are cheaper, they'll post the links.

grail

Reaction score
man, you really are on the ball, aren't you? that's so cool...

one of these days, i'll actually look up one of these links first, so you don't have to clean up after me. that's like the third time...

and now, a very rare :big_grin: from me...

kane31666

Reaction score
EB and newforcecomics.com will probably be the best places to pre order series two. And for the show exclusives join up at the palisades collectors club.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
DONT order from Wizard World they charge really high prices and sometimes wont even ship the item to you.also I would highly advise joining the collector's club

stevegriswold

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. EBGames Coupon Code?

WOW, This Forum is amazing!

Within 30 seconds I got two helpful replies.

I joined the Palisades club this morning (with PayPal). So that sounds like the best way to get one or two of every exclusive figure.

Is the Vanishing Beaker you get the boxed one or bagged one?

Also every web site I go to to buy figures has a place to enter a coupon code to save $$$. EbGames has a place to enter a coupon code, I think Wizard did and ToyRUS does as well.

Does anyone keep a list of the current coupon codes. Right now I am looking for a code for EBGames. Maybe a tread of Coupon Codes would be a good idea, if it does not already exist.

Thanks Again,
Steve

Jimbo504

Reaction score
wait for a little bit and check ebgames.com every day. every now and then, they will do a daily special with free shipping on either instock items or preorder items. for example, if you look at their website today, they have free groundshipping on all instock items. just wait until they have one for preorder items. it will happen soon. I did this and it saved me a bundle. I spread the word on here when it happened a few weeks ago, and one guy said he saved $42 on shipping by canceling his order and reordering with this special.

Jimbo504

Reaction score
I have an extra bagged one if you are interested. email me.