Best/Worst Fraggle Song

Frogster

Reaction score
Since there are so, SO many Fraggle Rock songs, I thought it'd be great to have people post their favorite song and least favorite song. My favorite song has got to be "The Rock Goes On." It's just so full of energy, with the horn going off, then the other four starting the song first, then the grey cave creature doing the diddy-bumm-bumm part of the song, the purple fraggle with her eyes closed providing that female church choir voice, and Jerry Nelson's great voice is leading the way in the form of Gobo. My hair stands on its end every time I hear it. My least favorite song would be "Why" by Mokey. Granted, I like the episode, but I could fast-foward through that song. My runner-up favorite song would be "Just A Dream Away" sung by Mudwell the Mudbunny. It's harmonious and sad at the same time. It's a beautiful song. So, what's your favorite and least favorite? :smirk:

P.S. What do you call those grey cave creatures I mentioned above?

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
Not pointless to me!! My favorite Fraggle Rock song is "Sister and Brother" from "The River of Life" (which is also my favorite episode). I think my least favorite Fraggle song is the song that the Trash Heap sings in the first episode. I'm not sure of the title but it goes "I've seen trouble, I've seen pain, I've seen woe". I don't hate the song, it just ranks at the bottom of my list. Another Fraggle Rock song that I love is "You Can Count on Me" in "A Friend In Need" episode.

savagemonkey

Reaction score
I like red's song that goes like "one +one+one is three can you sing as high as me, one +one is only two i can sing as high as you.....etc" iv even got it as my txt message tone! :excited:

monkey

SweetMayhem

Reaction score
Well, obviously since your post from 3 years ago has been dredged back up it was not pointless! My favorite songs are probably "If This Dont Getcha", "Pukka Pukka Squitily"(sp?) and "Let Me Be Your Song." As far as worst goes, I can't think of one off the top of my head but there are a few songs here and there that I feel aren't up to par with some of the others. But hey, you can't hit a home run every time you're up to bat, right?