Beth C is back!!! Yep, it's REALLY ME!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Hi everyone! My one month hiatus accidentally turned into TWO months as I had a lot of fixing to do in my personal life.~Beth C
YAY!! I'm happy to see you back again!

Now, I'll send you a dollar if you'll finish those two fan fics...the Kermit/Piggy love story, and the one where the theater burns down! I'm itching to know how they end!!!! :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Don't you DARE start being mean to Beau again, either! :wink:
Allow me to apologise on his behalf. He's Jeckle to my Mr Hyde. Sorry, Mr Moderator sir. Please forgive me, Mwister Moderator.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I have also been here a long time, um, lerking. I know that you are all wonderful, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all, llegitimately. I will post propperly in the Introduction thread on Monday, but until then, hellow to you all!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Fab to see you again, babe!! I've missed you being Piggy [not as an adjective, you get what I mean!!]

Beth C

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
YAY!! I'm happy to see you back again!

Now, I'll send you a dollar if you'll finish those two fan fics...the Kermit/Piggy love story, and the one where the theater burns down! I'm itching to know how they end!!!! :halo:

Ok, ok, ok.. I got some typing done on the theater one (which just happens to be called "We Need A Little Christmas") and it will be up sometime over the weekend. Just gotta get home to finish the chapter. I'm halfway done with it.

The Kermit/Piggy one will be gotten to as well.

I'm so GLAAAAD to be back!

~Beth C

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Ok, ok, ok.. I got some typing done on the theater one (which just happens to be called "We Need A Little Christmas") and it will be up sometime over the weekend. Just gotta get home to finish the chapter. I'm halfway done with it. The Kermit/Piggy one will be gotten to as well.

COOL!!! :flirt: :excited:
I'm so happy you're back, too; and doing them there stories up! They are GOOD!! You're a fantastic writer!

Beth C

Reaction score
Oh thank you, thank you...

But after months of not writing, I'm hoping I'm still up to par. When I post the next part, you can tell me. I feel rusty now.

~Beth C

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You feel rusty now? Is Rusty objecting to being felt of?

Just kiddin. I'm sure you'll do just fine! It's like a bicycle, writing is. Once you get back to doing it, it's easy!