Beware of EB Online!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I ordered 2 Bunsens from EB Online. They accepted the order and said the item was in stock. Then they stalled and said it wasn't in stock. Then they sent me a very poorly packed partial order and Bunsen was broken! I had to send it back and now they say they are not going to order anymore and will refund my money. So basically they wasted my time when I could have bought it elsewhere. They have just lost a customer (Except for exclusives of course).

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I ordered 2 Bunsens from EB Online. They accepted the order and said the item was in stock. Then they stalled and said it wasn't in stock. Then they sent me a very poorly packed partial order and Bunsen was broken! I had to send it back and now they say they are not going to order anymore and will refund my money. So basically they wasted my time when I could have bought it elsewhere. They have just lost a customer (Except for exclusives of course).
Oh, that is distressing news. I ordered multiple Gonzo's and EM Playsets from them during the fre shipping day.
I will keep my fingers crossed.

kane31666

Reaction score
I haven't had a problem with them at all. I think your case was a freak occurrence.

SuperGrover

Reaction score
One of EB Online's main problems is that they ship with UPS. The UPS seal of approval is a big ol' stomped on footprint or tire tread mark on a crushed package.

I paid for 2nd Day Air delivery when I ordered my exclusive EB Miss Piggy. She arrived 3 weekdays later. I know that supposedly "The Pig Loves The Truck", but so much for "Moving At The Speed Of Business".

I did ask for an alternate method of shipping or if there were any other options to ship with a different carrier. This is the reply I got from Annette at EBGames Online:

"We do ship with other companies other than UPS.
Unfortunately, we do not offer selection of what company will be delivering to our customers."

She then pasted in the UPS link so I could track my missing parcel. :mad:

PS-- Does anybody know the link to order exclusive tux Kermit online? Muppet Central only lists the Amazon TRU link. I want the ToyFare one, not the Amazon TRU one. While Utah was one of the first places to get the Muppet Labs playsets, there's still no sign of tux Kermit here. And if I'm going to order mine online, I want the cute little exclusive sticker.

Luke

Reaction score
Jeez - this is where i've gotta try and get a long haired piggy from i take it, my girlfriend has suddenly decided she wants one and it was our fifth anniversary today - not that i'm the kind of person who would make a big deal out of a 'ball and chain' story like that !!! LOL !!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
kane31666
I haven't had a problem with them at all. I think your case was a freak occurrence.

A freak occurence? Jules thinks that means its a miracle...

Luke

Reaction score
LOL i know - i spent the day working out which criminal offences i could have commited that would have got me IN AND OUT of prison in a shorter time than i've been going out with her.

You oughta see what she wrote in my card - as well as nice things - 'cheating', 'sly' ......... i mean ME ? She must have another man on the side or something and getting us mixed up !!!

There was an element of love in the room though.... even if the temperature was icy cold for the ice maiden !