1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Beware of EB Online!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by frogboy4, Jul 23, 2002.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I ordered 2 Bunsens from EB Online. They accepted the order and said the item was in stock. Then they stalled and said it wasn't in stock. Then they sent me a very poorly packed partial order and Bunsen was broken! I had to send it back and now they say they are not going to order anymore and will refund my money. So basically they wasted my time when I could have bought it elsewhere. They have just lost a customer (Except for exclusives of course).
  2. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Oh, that is distressing news. I ordered multiple Gonzo's and EM Playsets from them during the fre shipping day.
    I will keep my fingers crossed.
  3. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

I haven't had a problem with them at all. I think your case was a freak occurrence.
  4. SuperGrover

SuperGrover Member

One of EB Online's main problems is that they ship with UPS. The UPS seal of approval is a big ol' stomped on footprint or tire tread mark on a crushed package.

I paid for 2nd Day Air delivery when I ordered my exclusive EB Miss Piggy. She arrived 3 weekdays later. I know that supposedly "The Pig Loves The Truck", but so much for "Moving At The Speed Of Business".

I did ask for an alternate method of shipping or if there were any other options to ship with a different carrier. This is the reply I got from Annette at EBGames Online:

"We do ship with other companies other than UPS.
    Unfortunately, we do not offer selection of what company will be delivering to our customers."

She then pasted in the UPS link so I could track my missing parcel. :mad:

PS-- Does anybody know the link to order exclusive tux Kermit online? Muppet Central only lists the Amazon TRU link. I want the ToyFare one, not the Amazon TRU one. While Utah was one of the first places to get the Muppet Labs playsets, there's still no sign of tux Kermit here. And if I'm going to order mine online, I want the cute little exclusive sticker.
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Jeez - this is where i've gotta try and get a long haired piggy from i take it, my girlfriend has suddenly decided she wants one and it was our fifth anniversary today - not that i'm the kind of person who would make a big deal out of a 'ball and chain' story like that !!! LOL !!!
  6. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

kane31666
    I haven't had a problem with them at all. I think your case was a freak occurrence.

A freak occurence? Jules thinks that means its a miracle...
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Oh Luke. Such warmth!:)
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

LOL i know - i spent the day working out which criminal offences i could have commited that would have got me IN AND OUT of prison in a shorter time than i've been going out with her.

You oughta see what she wrote in my card - as well as nice things - 'cheating', 'sly' ......... i mean ME ? She must have another man on the side or something and getting us mixed up !!!

There was an element of love in the room though.... even if the temperature was icy cold for the ice maiden !
  9. Joe

Joe New Member

10. SuperGrover

SuperGrover Member

Thank You, Joe!

You're my new hero.