Big Action Figure Sale at Wicked Cool Stuff

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got a note from Brett and they are offering the best deals on Muppets series 9 I've seen ($8.55 each), so I thought some of you might be interested as well.

Click here to see the discounts...

MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL PVC SETS
Delight friends and family with their own Muppet Christmas Carol PVC figure sets! Make this part of your annual holiday decorations! Normally $35.95, now only $10

MUPPET ACTION FIGURE SALE!
Get the new series 9 releases, and pick up favorite characters from past series in our Holiday Action Figure Sale!

PIGS IN SPACE PLAYSET ONLY $10
We're blowing out our last Pigs In Space Playset at this amazing below cost price! Normally $59, yours for only $10 - while supplies last!

THE MUPPETS TAKE MONOPOLY!
America's favorite board game gets a work-over by the world's favorite puppets! This official zany version of the classic board game takes Muppet Mania to a whole new world! Normally $34.95, now only $29.95

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how long it lasts. I wouldn't wait long though. White shirt Lips was there this morning for $8.55 but he is gone now. The other two variants are still available at that price point though.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Anyone know the price for shipping on these figures? They don't specify. They probably tell you when you order em, but i don't want to find out afterwards. I want to find out the deal b4 hand.

Whatever

Reaction score
You can act as if you're ordering and find out the shipping without giving your credit card info. It was $4.75 for one figure. I ordered Lips but today I got an e-mail that they were out. :frown:

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
so you can give your address then it calculates the postage yeh?
shmae anout the figure.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I would've gotten Pigs in Space thier, but i found it at an EB store for $11 so i think i got the better deal :wink:

Janice_fershur

Reaction score
What a rip off!

Just wanted to let you folks know how much it cost to order three items that totalled $20.00 and weighed less than 10 pounds. It only cost $52.00 to ship! AND not only that, this company called after the order was placed and added an additional $10.00 due to 'box' size. Why not just ship it in two smaller boxes? Why not give the consumer the option?

I'm really upset because I forwarded their URL (since muppetcentral.com posted this information about these 'great deals') with items that I would like. A family member bought me the items and didn't like the price for shipping but she has cancer and can't go out and shop! So she ordered these for me. I feel so guilty that she was duped into this outrageous price for shipping!

Please beware before ordering from this company. I've purchased many items from many stores, ebay, etc. and have NEVER spent that much in shipping- even if it was a 'rush' item and if items were heavy and/or odd sized object(s)!

:eek: Geesh! WHAT A RIP OFF! Hopefully MUPPET CENTRAL will not support this company any more!

:flirt: fershur