1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Big Bird in China" and "Big Bird in Japan" on DVD

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by gbrobeck, Dec 27, 2003.

1. gbrobeck Member

According to amazon.com (which is already taking pre-orders), these two 1980s specials are going to be released on DVD on February 10!!! Be sure to buy them to show that there is a market for older material!

Greg
  2. gbrobeck Member

P.S.:

They are also releasing them on VHS for those of you without DVD players.

Greg
  3. Pino Member

I hope that they also come on dvd regio 2!
    For all people in europe!
  4. muppetfan620 New Member

I just placed both DVDs in my amazon shopping cart. Thaanks for letting us know. :)

Millicent
  5. AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

This is cool news! I loved both of those specials!

:)
  6. ssetta Active Member

Great. Just great. All I want is to see more old actual episodes.
  7. muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Wow!That's great!

Those were my two favorite SS specials!

I cannot wait till they are released on DVD/VHS! :) :D ;) :excited: :crazy:
  8. Drtooth Well-Known Member

OOOH!!!! I have the Japan one on abn old video (It always made me cry at the end) but I haven't seen China in years!

I wonder if this will prompt them to put other specials on DVD, like Don't eat the Paintings, or The New Years Eve one (Up all Night? I forget the title)

Or maybe a collection of the Network Sesame anniversary specials...
  9. AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I just picked these up yesterday, and I'm excited to see them again. It's been a long time. My wife and I are babysitting tonight for a really cute 4 or 5 year old who loves the Muppets, so maybe we'll get to watch one with him!