Big Bird on XM radio

Erine81981

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Ergh i want XM!!! Mp3 of this anyone?
That's what I'm trying to do but I still can't seem to find out what time it comes on. Everytime I find the right time it's some other show. I hope it come on soon.

mrsieve

Reaction score
You can always sign up (no credit card required), for 3 days FREE XM online. And no I dont work for XM :wink:. Wish I had it though.

Erine81981

Reaction score
mrsieve said:
You can always sign up (no credit card required), for 3 days FREE XM online. And no I dont work for XM :wink:. Wish I had it though.
I already am. It's just that the times for us central people everytime I cheak with the times for us something else is playing other then the actual show. So I don't know what's wrong.

pepestarr

Reaction score
I wonder whether it will be Matt Vogel doing the voice or Caroll Spinney?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Ok. See I want you to know that I tuned in for Mindy and it didn't come on. You know what did come on. "Monsteradio." It was the Monster House with Kenny and the cast of the kids from the movie. So if Big Bird was spoused to come on it didn't come on here. Did you listen to XM to hear it or not? Sorry if I seem rude. I know that things can get mixed up a bit. Kind of like that SS doc. that came on PBS and everyone said it came on the 24 of October but some of the showings didn't show. My PBS didn't show it until the next day. Just let me know please. I just thought I would give everyone an mp3 of Big Bird on Absolutely Mindy.
No you're not being rude at all. I actually tuned in at 12 today and they were playing Halloween kids songs instead. XM is kind of screwy that way...They're really good about repeating things constantly but sometimes their listings ARE incorrect. I just copied and pasted the info that I got in the e-mail they sent me so if the times are wrong, it's them not me! LOL I'm not sure how they work out the Central time zone to be honest.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I just wanted to say Dave, dude, you weren't lying! I was just out with some kids my mom babysits, and they played two muppet songs in less than an hour! It was sure awesome to just randomly hear them in the car like that!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah, and they play Muppet show stuff a lot, not just SS!