Big Bird plush 80's

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just recently heard that my old Big Bird plush back in the day was thrown away. This was back when i was only a little thing too. What brought it up was that i heard one of my neices (the youngest one) had her blanket thrown away. (Even those she really didn't) But i had told my mom i wished my blanket hadn't been sold or thrown away and she then brings up an old Big Bird plush i used to have.

I started to remember it then. But what it was that my dad threw it away due to what he said was that i had pull the head off but really what it really was was due to him not liking his son carrying around a doll. My mom told she was pretty upset when he threw it away. You know how dads can be when having a boy. But the one i'm looking for was all plush expect for his eyes and beak. They were plastic.

I don't think his feet were but they might of have the rings around his legs. All i remember is his eyes and beak were plastic. If anyone knows or has a pic i would love to see it. I told my mom i could proubley find it on ebay and would love too. I've already looked but if anyone keeps an eye out for it. Thanks.

Here's my email in case. basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

CoOKiE

Reaction score

Erine81981

Reaction score
Uh sorry Cookie. That's not the right one. Thanks aways for trying to help. This Big Bird didn't read or anything. It was just a stuffed animal type toy. Hope this helps more. I did have a freind who had Story Time Big Bird but i didn't ever own it. Thanks tho.