Big Brother, Anyone?

Faylo

Reaction score
Hello fellow MC pals and members!

Beau and I have been recently working on an MC group game of sorts. We both discovered that we have a favourite TV show that we have in common, and that show is Big Brother. For those who don’t know, Big Brother is a reality TV show that is broadcast around the world, which is watched by millions of people each year. Average people (or celebrities) are locked in a house together for an extended amount of time, and compete to win for a sum of money. In order to win this prize, house guests must work together in group or individual challenges. Each week, the Head of Household nominates houseguests for eviction, and the public votes a houseguest out. Eventually, only one houseguest is left, and he or she wins the prize.

So we were thinking, wouldn’t this be fun to play with our MC friends and family?

Beau and Faylo present to you: Muppet Central Big Brother (and Sister)! :smile:
We’re posting this just to see who would be interested, and what you would like to see. There's plenty of ideas up our sleeve, but in order to get them in full effect we need your opinions. We’d love for some feedback and suggestions!

So, what do you think? :zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*intercom sounds*

This is Big Brother. If you want to appear in the series, or have suggestions for the series, please speak to Big Brother or Big Sister in the Diary Room...er...here, that is...um...

Anyway, let us know what you think.

Bea:zany:{Regards!}regard

furryredmonster

Reaction score
That's probably my favorite reality show if I ever liked a reality show.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*shrug* Sure, I'll join the fun. Count Prawnie in as a brother! :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, ha, I'm not a Big Brother fan in the slightest but I think an MC version of it would be fun. What the hey, count me in! :excited:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hey that sounds fun! I've never watched the show, but you can count me in!

Beauregard

Reaction score
There is one rule I should mention before everyone signs up, if you choose to go inside the house you need to be able to post in the "House-Thread" at least once a day for the few weeks the game is running.

In the past, various MC:BB contestants have agreed to play and then disappeared. Thus, we'll include a rule that contestants who do not post within a given day face immediate eviction unless a good excuse is found, or exceptional circumstances.

But, as you know if you've seen the show, it's the interaction between the players that makes the game interesting, which is why you'd all need to post in the thread as much as possible.