Big Mamma Done

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments....JJ, I have the molds, so when ever you're ready I can make em for you. just PM me when ya want. And for those who don't know they are for sale, just PM me if you are interested.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You're more than welcome Zoot.

And about PMing you, I might just have to do that sometime. Thank you very much.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
hmm shes ok there is just something about her that doesn't look right...odd I don't know what it is..she just doesn't seem up to par with your others...was she rushed at all?
Also, if I may say so, I believe that what is also throwing you off is the fact that Big Mama is a Muppet that had different looks to her all the time. There were times she had eyebrows, times she didn't have eyebrows. So that could also be it. :wink:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Also, if I may say so, I believe that what is also throwing you off is the fact that Big Mama is a Muppet that had different looks to her all the time. There were times she had eyebrows, times she didn't have eyebrows. So that could also be it. :wink:
you know I bet thats what it is! also some times she had dresses on and stuff I think I prefer her with cloths on lol

Davina

Reaction score
oh man... if I had any money to spend on that right now... i would so buy them from you... :smile:
could you msg me your price list though.. hehehe :smile: