1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Big Mean Carl Patch?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by BioChemist, Oct 17, 2012.

1. BioChemist

BioChemist New Member

Hello to all!
    I was wondering if anyone would know where I could find a Big Bad Carl patch...that is, if they even exist.
    Thanks for your time!
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, no known Big Mean Carl merchandise exist to this date. And probably never will. :cry:
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I've been wanting Carl merch since he became a focus in 2008. I mean, a Carl plush would be amazing. Sadly he wasnt in the film too much as much as he was a star in the online shorts.
  4. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

You could always find someone on Etsy who makes patches. My Son was Diego (from Go Diego Go!) for Halloween, and to complete his costume we found an Animal Rescuer patch on Etsy that looks exactly as it does on the cartoon. I'm sure if you found an image (or had someone draw one for you) of Big Mean Carl, that a patch-maker could make an iron-on patch for you no problem. :D