Biggest Epic Fail of the Week

Drtooth

Reaction score
Those are clearly fan art.

On that subject, know what I loved but can't find? Disney princesses that went over to the Dark Side and became Sith princesses. And that was well before the sale of Lucasfilm to Disney.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/disney-princesses-pants-finally-slideshow/

Not only does Yahoo! seem to think these are actual, official redesigns/makeovers of Disney Princesses, but really... it's 2013, and we're still making a big deal out of women wearing pants?
Someone didn't read...

Disney princesses have an obsessive following, and recently artists have had their own moments in the spotlight by reimagining the princesses increative ways. The latest version comes from Japanese digital artist Haruki Godo, whose new series of drawings called "Costume Swap" depictsAurora, Ariel, Tiana, Rapunzel, and other animated Disney princesses wearing the clothing of their male counterparts.
So CLEARLY they realize its fan art. They even say fan art in a number of the slides.

Why this is actually news is beyond me though.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't know WHY they did it with Jasmine cause Jasmine and Mulan wore pants didn't they? I distinctly remember Jasmine wearing pants. But then again, it's been a while since I saw a Disney cartoon.

Daniel

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The artist was just swapping the female outfit out for the male's outfit. Yahoo is misleading people to believe its about pants when its not.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I was talking about the article linked in the first post. Snowthy said that yahoo believs it is offiial art when its stated several times that it is fan art IN the article itself

What does that link have to do with anything?
I was responding to Drtooth's comment about not being able to find the Sith Princesses as you can clearly see from my reply to it. That's all. Just trying to help.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*facepalm*

That would be me being a derp. I saw your alert and confused it with an alert directly under it and misread it that it that you quoted my post and didn't bother to actually check who you quoted.

Well...you know what they say about assuming things :embarrassed: