Biggest Fraggle Rock Wonders

W

Wembley Fraggle

Hey,

Has anyone else ever had un-answerable questions relating to Fraggle Rock. Myself I have had alot of wonders about the show, and thought it would be cool to see what other Fraggle fans questions were. Here are some of mine.

1) What does the front of the Gorg's Castle look like?

2) Does Junior even have a room of his own?

3) How come the Trash Heap has peices of garbage that are normal sizes. Like a fan, how would the Gorgs use a tiny fan?

4) How did Uncle Matt know about our postal service?

5) Why was Ned Shimmelfinny never shown? I would have liked to seen other characters with Doc, how bout you?

6) Why does Junior always capture the Fraggles, be-friend them and in the next episode try to thump or capture them again?

7) If Junior has such an emotional and loving attachment to all of his radish's then why does he pick them for variuos reason?

8) What are the Fraggles, Doozers, Gorgs, Ned & Sprocket up to right now?

9) Don't the Doozers realize that they're naked?

10) Why do the Fraggles need a Fraggle Pedia? They already know all the stuff written in the book....

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
Here is my opinions

1. I never really stopped to think of it. I always figured that was the front of the castle, and we never see the back.

2. Junior must have a room of his own. Iv'e seen Ma and Pa's Room before. Just because wev'e never seen it, doesn't mean that it doesn't exsist. Like the inside of the Doozer houses for example.

3. Well, who knows, mabye Junior uses small fans to cool off his Radishes.

4. Uncle Matt is very Observant and in his Postcards he discovers many things in Outer Space, so the post Office was one of them.

5. Well, he did come to the door a few times and once you could hear him. He sounds just the way Sprocket describes him. His Cat Fluffenella has been on 2 episodes. Wembley and the Gorgs, and Boober and the Glob.

6. Junior never actually befriended a Fraggle until "The Gorg Who Would be king" sure there have been times when he talked to a Fraggle peacefully, Like in Sidebottom Blues, but that's because he was Hypnotized. The Great Radish Caper he had a heart to heart talk with Mokey, but never actually befriended her, and in Junior Faces the Music, he had his 5 Fraggle Witnesses, and had some Moments with Cantus, but again never befriended the Fraggles. Then of course there was that Fantasy The Trasheap had in the Great Radish Famine. With Mokey, Flange Doozer, and Junior singing peacefully together, but that was just a fantasy.

Well that's the first 6. The last 4 are kind of tricky so....... I'm off!

W

Wembley Fraggle

Hello,

"I never really stopped to think of it. I always figured that was the front of the castle, and we never see the back."

Actually in a few episodes they mention that it is the back of the castle. I don't recall which episodes they were though.

Sidebottom

Reaction score
Forget the front of the castle--

My biggest question is, Where IS the Gorg's Garden, ANYWAY?

(And don't say "On the other side of Fraggle Rock!" :smile: )

I never even thought about it until a friend of mine (not a rabid Fraggle fan) asked me, "If the Gorgs are so big, why doesn't Doc notice them?"

Although all this may be explained in season five, which I have not seen yet. (If it is, don't give too much away! :cool: )

Peace,
-Sidebottom

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey Sidebottom...I'm not sure that I totally understand what you're tryin' to get at, but here's my shot an answers for ya:

The gorgs' garden is in their backyard (if that is indeed the back of the castle we always see).

And Doc doesn't notice the gorgs cause he never sees 'em. They're not in our universe, in "Outer Space", but a different sort of parallel place---it's part of the magic of Fraggle Rock that it's "somewhere else" other than here.

Hope that helps some!

Byron

W

Wembley Fraggle

Hey Sidebottom,

The Gorgs Garden & Fraggle Rock are magical, and thats why Doc never see's them. Season 5 does explain this, specailly in the end episode where they find a new tunnel to Doc's new apartment.

"Whenever you notice somthing like that...a wizard did it" - The Simpsons.

lol

W

Wembley Fraggle

Hey Guys,

I just noticed another 'Fraggle Wonder'. On the episode "Red-Handed & The Invisible Theif" you can see Marley Fraggle (from episode Born To Wander) in the crowd of Fraggles singing. She is shown in the scene where the councel of sages sings "Hum & Dance". The odd part about that is Marley is from the past and should look older like Uncle Matt does, yet she doesnt. Then again I guess the normal viewing audience of the show at the time wouldnt have noticed this because they were all about 8 years of age lol.

-Josh

Jessie

Reaction score
My Cents

1) What does the front of the Gorg's Castle look like? -- Maybe its hidden and that's why humans can't see it. But I never eally thought that the garden would be in the back. Do they ever state that its the back door? Poeple can have gardens in the front yard too.

2) Does Junior even have a room of his own? -- I'm guessing yes. Ma and Pa Gorg like to do certain adult things that Junior finds disgusting. Just watch the Crown Je-wel episode.

3) How come the Trash Heap has peices of garbage that are normal sizes. Like a fan, how would the Gorgs use a tiny fan? -- Maybe the Fraggles use the Trash Heap too. She would probably get offended if the Fraggles used any other landfill.

4) How did Uncle Matt know about our postal service? -- Good question, seeing as Uncle Matt couldn't find his butt with both hands. Its just one of those mysteries of life.

5) Why was Ned Shimmelfinny never shown? I would have liked to seen other characters with Doc, how bout you? -- Ned would have been another character on payroll, and then they would need a Ned in all those different countries. I kind of liked the mystery of never seeing him.

6) Why does Junior always capture the Fraggles, be-friend them and in the next episode try to thump or capture them again? -- Well, what would you do if you were Prince of the Universe and had no one to play with?

7) If Junior has such an emotional and loving attachment to all of his radish's then why does he pick them for variuos reason? -- Geraldine is not just any radish. She is THE radish. The others are cool for the picking.

8) What are the Fraggles, Doozers, Gorgs, Ned & Sprocket up to right now? -- Hopefully they are trying to find DVDs right now...

9) Don't the Doozers realize that they're naked? --So are the Fraggles (some of them) Plus, the doozers have cool belts.

10) Why do the Fraggles need a Fraggle Pedia? They already know all the stuff written in the book.... -- Sometimes you can forget stuff like that...just remember Atlantis.

W

Wembley Fraggle

Hey Jessie,

Hmm you actually did make alot of good points. I heard from Terry (Mr. Angus) that Ned's hand was once shown and it was the stage managers hand. Guess he's the officail ned then, eh? :smile:

As for questions 6 about Junior being lonely and having no one to play with, He has radish's. I think you'll find that radish's thoughts are as valid as the next vegitables. Many are the times I've spent countless hours talking to the radish's in my fridge, but enough about my sad pathetic life :wink:

And as for question 10 about the fraggle pedia and how they might forget about whats in it. I find it hard to believe any smart being could forget about any.... oh crap i forgot what i was gonna say :wink:

-Josh

Collgoff

Reaction score
Here are my wonders!

1. Howcome Boober and Gobo's uncle Travling Matt never speak to each other? Even though they were done by Dave Gloez!

2. Why Ma Gorg is afraid of fraggles? I mean there smaller then her!

3. Why Doc Crystal is the human charater in Fraggle?
I know there are people in the show when Travling Matt is in our world: but Doc didn't have any person to talk to besides his dog Sprocket plus I think he dose need one to talk to that's all.

4. Do you think they should have more Fraggle Rock episodes?
Because I do!

5. Why Boober's eyes are alway hided in his hat and his hair?
I mean all fraggle have eye plus I think maybe glasses can help to tell were his eyes are.
That's all my of my wonders for now!