Bill Barretta in Reader's Digest

Whatever

Reaction score
There is a short paragraph on p. 109 of August 2004's Reader's Digest talking about Bill Baretta, and there's a picture of him playing cards with Pepe and Johny. There isn't any exciting information (it's in an article about "Odd Jobs), but I thought it's a cool mention! :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ooh! sounds like a neat picture! I might have to look at a reader's digest in our library (and they get the magazine sized edition, so the picture will be bigger!!)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
ooh! sounds like a neat picture! I might have to look at a reader's digest in our library (and they get the magazine sized edition, so the picture will be bigger!!)
... grrr.

I'm going to ask my grandpa if I can take his copy.

Whatever

Reaction score
Yeah, grandpas are good at that, aren't they? Mine pays for my Readers Digest subscription, I have no idea why. I enjoy reading them, though.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Lucky to have some readers digest readers here otherwise we'd never know. I don't read that magazine plus its probably a different digest to the Australian one.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's cool! Maybe someone can scan in a picture of the picture and transcript the article?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Maybe Grany has a copy...wish she had an e-mail address..