Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Luke

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Thanks Luke. I took the DS back to the store and they apparently had gotten a bad shipment, because there was a whole pile! They has to special order me one, and I should get it sometime.
A whole pile of pixies or a whole pile of DS's ??? Cos all they needed to do was do a magic pixie dance and all the little pixies would have been cast out like ummmmm ...... ok, i'm officially mad.

Beauregard

Reaction score
We can't! Rachel Bitterbuns owns all the newspapers and three quarters of the internet!

...where did she get all her money from???

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
...where did she get all her money from???
She shook her bon bons in front of Ricky Martin and sold the story to the media. Actually i really fancied her in that movie, i like a firm woman! :eek:

What i would have given to have been that prawn between her breas ..... oh, family forum!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Luke said:
She shook her bon bons in front of Ricky Martin and sold the story to the media. Actually i really fancied her in that movie, i like a firm woman! :eek:

What i would have given to have been that prawn between her breas ..... oh, family forum!
You're right...she was rather hot. And I assume you are talking about her bries...

Luke

Reaction score
... that's right beau, her breas ...... soft, smooth, with a lovely texture.

Luke

Reaction score
.... right then. Chocolate sprinkles and whipped cream please!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"Peel me, I'm yours!"

Of course, anyone who has read "Before You Leap" also knows Pepe likes his women like he likes his salsa. Hot, spicy, and just a little bit chunky.