Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Luke

Reaction score
The grief is over her losing Hilton, all those girlie shennanigans and nights out together. And slap Britney? Why how dare you - she's a pop princess! LOL

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Slap Britney around a little... hmmm. Gee, Luke, if she's into that sorta thing, I mean... :embarrassed:

... that's wrong! Spousal abuse is not funny. Then again, I suppose this would more qualify as obsessed stalker victim abuse.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Slap Britney around a little... hmmm. Gee, Luke, if she's into that sorta thing, I mean... :embarrassed:

... that's wrong! Spousal abuse is not funny. Then again, I suppose this would more qualify as obsessed stalker victim abuse.
And the BBB wouldn't qualify as that too?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
No, because the victim has the option to read or not to read. ... Sadly, I think he's opted for the latter.

*waits for people to ask why he "opt" off the ladder... that was a silly thing to do!*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Well I meant the cardboard Britney.....but I mean if Luke has high aspirations for the real thing...oh my.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
*waits for people to ask why he "opt" off the ladder... that was a silly thing to do!*
You may be waiting a long time...we don't go for the obvious jokes here. Which reminds me, why is the pengiuin dressed in fancy knickers?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
BTB who really wears kinckers anymore? And where did my trump topay run off to?i know i found it on the side of the road but it should have not just picked up and left. OH NO was it still alive.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
You may be waiting a long time...we don't go for the obvious jokes here. Which reminds me, why is the pengiuin dressed in fancy knickers?
I don't know! Why IS the penguin dressed in fancy knickers?