Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Hey, I ain't the one who's bald! But, if I were, no way I'd go for the comb over. Trust me, I know plenty of people with a comb over, and I just want to get a pair of clippers and cut it right off! It's very annoying. (Beau, sent it out this morning)
LOL! I'm just saying if you ever DO go bald. Just as long as there is some hair up there I am happy, otherwise shave the rest off and I will be happy then too! LOL!! I personally like short hair on guys so going bald isn't much of a difference :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
(Beau, sent it out this morning)
I havn't got it. Do you have Mircrosoft Word? Can you just save it as that? (You must have microsoft.) I don't know why I can't recieve these e-mails, maybe I should get a non-hotmail address.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You didn't get the email? Or didn't get the file to load?

(note: if you want to talk about this, please post over at the other forum. I just feel kinda weird talking like this...)

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK, you didn't seem to be over there. I have posted a new e-mail address over there, maybe that will work. Send the attachment to there.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Check your mail, Scooter. This still isn't working.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well you two are senior members, at least you aren't new people doing that (which bugs me) but you guys, naw I know you need help!:wink:

Sarah

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*bounces in* here's a muffin for you.....a muffin for you.......and a mallet for you.....

Sarah

and a Bill for me

Aaron

Reaction score
can i have a chocolate chip muffin