Billy the Exterminator

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this show on A&E?

Granted, I'm not usually one for reality shows of any kind (I've even lost the only interests I used to have in Nanny 911 and Trading Spouses), but my mom has gotten me hooked on this show, and it is absolutely UNINTENTIONALLY FUNNY!

I mean seriously, for a seemingly hazzardous job of ridding various places of pests ranging from bugs to spiders, from squirrels to raccoons, from snakes to gators, the way he goes about it, and the narrations/commentaries he delivers with his 70s-esque druggie/surfer jargon as he goes about his business make the show more like a comedy showcase; even when he traps a raccoon on someone's roof, and he walks up to the cage and is like "Hey dude, how's it goin'?" and the raccoon snaps at him, causing him to nearly fall off the roof... priceless. Not to mention the domestic disputes galore at his headquarters, which is operated by his mother.

Heck, if you want my opinion? Replace the real-life pests with people in life-sized puppet costumes, add a laugh track, and voila! A long-lost Sid and Marty Krofft show! :stick_out_tongue:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Awesome. I've only seen like 3-4 episodes but it is hilarious, but sometimes it gets a little creepy or gross when we get to see the animals trying to bite him or whatever it does.:embarrassed::eek::smile:

I love it, D'Snowth!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I nearly died laughing last night when I saw Billy in his "bee suit" - a black leather trench coat, black leather pants, a black jeep cap, grim reaper mask, and a black feather boa... it was hard to take him serious as he explained what he was doing, because he looked so ridiculous, lol.

At any rate, is it just me, or does Ricky seem like the family b i t c h? He never seems to catch a break, even on last night's new episode, when he ended up being stung in the nasal cavity by a wasp he didn't even realize he was standing right on top of a wasps' nest, and Donnie ragged on him that he never listens to her. Or this funny phone coversation...

DONNIE: Hey Billy, is Ricky with you?
BILLY: Yeah. Why, is he in trouble?
DONNIE: No, not this time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
After seeing tonight's new episode, there's proof in the pudding that love IS blind, because Ricky is wanting to get back together with Pam... AGAIN for apparently the sixth time he said... and of course Donnie's ****** about that, and I don't blame her... I can understand Ricky's so in love and devoted to her, but he simply cannot see just what a female dog she really is.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey beakerboy, are you aware that tomorrow's an all-day marathon of Billy?

beakerboy12

Reaction score
If you're watching Snowthy, the show is getting a tad dramatic!

Watch and you'll see!:excited:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Also in a new episode tonight there's a raccoon with a jar on it's head at the top of a 30 foot tree! RANDOM!...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you're watching Snowthy, the show is getting a tad dramatic!

Watch and you'll see!:excited:
I think the show's in its second season right now... one way you can tell the difference between a Season One episode from a Season Two episode is increase in family drama back home, lol.

Have you seen the duck blind episode yet? If you ask me, that's about the creepiest one yet.