Billy West

Vic Romano

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Billy West was on Howard Stern? What the **** was he doing on THAT?
Him and Stern did TONS of work together in the early to mid nineties, he was actually a regular on the show. It's actually listed on West's wiki page. They had a falling out though and West is no longer associated on the show, but they still play his old clips.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Billy West is probably one of the best voice over artist in the known world. He seems to have done it all. Hopefully, he'll do another show, or when Futurama comes back in 2008.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Billy West fan? Right here.

I always hated one thing about New Doug... and that was they replaced his voice.

I'll add a few more...

HISTERIA!: Willaim Tercumsuh Sherman, Sylvester Stalone

NESTEA Ads: Rocky, Bruce Lee

The Woody Woodpecker Show (1999): Woody, Smedly, Wally Walrus

Teheheman

Reaction score
Oh god, the New Doug. That was a disaster. That's kinda like having New Coke around. It just wasn't the same.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Billy West was on Howard Stern? What the **** was he doing on THAT?
Bob-ba-boo-wee.

Billy west is a freaking awsome voice actor!

HE also was the voice of this thing and I forget what it's name was in these Star Wars Pepsi ad's during episode one.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Oh god, the New Doug. That was a disaster. That's kinda like having New Coke around. It just wasn't the same.
Well, I thought it was good, just not great. On the plus side we got a pretty cool movie out of it, not to mention the plus side of the series. More Quailman and Mr. Dink. Of course, this no doubt has caused copywrite confusion and will prevent us from ever having the much better Nicktoons series on DVD.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Billy also gave voices to a blue Stimpy-like cat and Popeye in the Drawn Together episode "The Lemon-AIDS Walk".