1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bird Beak

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Infinity Sirius, Mar 13, 2004.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I'm making a hand mouth puppet in the shape of a bird, does anyone know how to make a long thin beak? :confused:
  2. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Off the top of my head, I would try cutting different triangle shapes and try folding or bending them and then gluing the edges down to the mouthplate.
  3. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

I've purchased realistic looking beaks from the local costume shop and just cut the mouth in a manner that allows me to put in a working mouth plate. Check out an example out here:

http://puppet-planet.com/bird_slide2.jpg
  4. leliebel

leliebel New Member

The style kinda looks like Piggy in the Alice Cooper episode. :D